Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StrayDog View Post
    I told my wife - it’s just a car.

1. You get a flat tire - drive the **** thing into a parking lot or way, way off the road. I don’t care if it tears up a rim or destroys the suspension; we have insurance, and if need be, we’ll get a lawyer.

2. You get in a wreck and the other person acts like a Jack wagon - drive away and call 911 as soon as it’s safe and tell them what happened; we have insurance, and if need be, we’ll get a lawyer.

Putting distance between yourself and idiots (including idiots in fast moving chunks of steel with wheels) is a key to staying alive in the road.

It’s not the popo’s fault - it’s our weak spineless elected/appointed officials succumbing to low IQ, loudmouth citizens demands that have resulted in Johnny Law being overworked, underpaid, and increased compromise to their safety and well being.

This is good ! Agree with everything you wrote.

Comment

Wow , Fox is covering the crime wave nation wide , saying lots of cities are only investigating
      About 40% of murders , and very few property crimes, I guess people are getting the anarchy they voted for
      Philadelphia
      Houston
      Los angles
      Seattle
      Dacron Ohio
      San Francisco
      Ect
      Ect

What’s the point of having laws if no police can take a report or enforce, investigate

Comment

Problem is the city councils in about 99% of these cities with this problem. They’re afraid to meet violence with violence. War isn’t pretty or fair. There’s a winner and a loser. No ties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
        X