Krivoman blind set up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Krivoman blind set up

Finally got the Krivoman blind set up for the Grandkids. Hope they at least get a hog or doe with their crossbow. I can't wait for cooler weather and deer season. It's TGIF day. Have a great weekend everyone!
    Attached Files

Looks like a great setup!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice! they are perfect for kiddos!

Comment

Looks good Mark. And yes a cool down would be a blessing.

Comment

Nice setup! Should be a lot of fun for you guys

Comment

Very nice Mark!! Noting like being elevated and still being right next to the ground.

Comment

Just picked mine up this week ! The guys at Krivoman are awesome!

Comment

looks like a great setup. Good luck!

Comment

nice

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                    Finally got the Krivoman blind set up for the Grandkids. Hope they at least get a hog or doe with their crossbow. I can't wait for cooler weather and deer season. It's TGIF day. Have a great weekend everyone!
                    Nice Setup! Make sure they throw a couple practice shots out those windows at that steep angle so they can get set up at the right height inside the blind before hunt morning. Two of my krivomans with 45*degree shots have kids broadhead scars from being shot into the bottom of the window frame 8-10 yrs ago. Theirs was from compounds, but crossbow has a little offset between scope line of view and bolt as well.

Comment

that is an awesome set up!!! Love it, need to buy one, maybe on the next commission check lol

Comment

Cool setup!!!!

Comment

Should be great scent control there.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                            Should be great scent control there.
                            I was thinking the same with the elevation change. It’s like being in a 20’ tower blind.

Comment

Originally posted by Rambow View Post
                              Nice Setup! Make sure they throw a couple practice shots out those windows at that steep angle so they can get set up at the right height inside the blind before hunt morning. Two of my krivomans with 45*degree shots have kids broadhead scars from being shot into the bottom of the window frame 8-10 yrs ago. Theirs was from compounds, but crossbow has a little offset between scope line of view and bolt as well.
                              Thanks for the warning. Will get a few practice shots in.

Comment

Working...
                              X