Expected Prices for Concert Tickets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Expected Prices for Concert Tickets?

I haven't been to a concert in years and I usually don't go to the big ones. I'm looking at Chris Stapleton tickets in Ft. Worth and I am seeing prices at $800 and up for a pair of tickets when all the fees are baked in!

Is this normal?

Morgan Wallen is 180. For the grass seats. We will probably just hit 2-3 shows this concert season.

Dynamic pricing information:
    Last edited by ladrones; 07-07-2022, 10:28 AM.

Comment

What ever you see as the ticket price be prepared for near double that at checkout due to all the fees etc from the ticket company.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
        Morgan Wallen is 180. For the grass seats. We will probably just hit 2-3 shows this concert season.

Dynamic pricing information:
        https://www.insidehook.com/daily_bri...ynamic-pricing
        So concert tickets are being priced more like airline tickets now?

If I wait until the initial interest cools off, the tickets will be cheaper?

Comment

I'm embarrassed at what I payed for 2 Morgan Wallen tickets. At least I don't have to go...

Comment

Concert tickets are ridiculous these days. They've made it to where the average person cannot go. Gone are the days of $20 concerts.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
              What ever you see as the ticket price be prepared for near double that at checkout due to all the fees etc from the ticket company.
              Yep. Goes from "not a bad deal" to "F a bunch of that" real fast.

Comment

What I don't understand is how tickets are bought in large blocks electronically somehow for resale. My wife has tried to buy tickets for numerous concerts online or sits on hold forever only to be told that everything "reasonable" is gone. You'll see the tickets for sale again but for a hell of a lot more than the original prices. The system for buying tickets on the release date is broken somehow.
                Last edited by Wiederhold; 07-07-2022, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  I'm embarrassed at what I payed for 2 Morgan Wallen tickets. At least I don't have to go...
                  I don’t know if I should be embarrassed or proud that I don’t know what a Morgan Wallen is. :-)

Comment

They've priced me out of the market. The wife wanted to take my daughter to see Wallen for her B-day. I was all for it until she told me what it would cost. Holy **** balls, batman.

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                      I don’t know if I should be embarrassed or proud that I don’t know what a Morgan Wallen is. :-)

He’s a goofball, but the music is not as awful as some out there these days. I still ain’t going…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by McPatrickClan View Post
                        So concert tickets are being priced more like airline tickets now?

If I wait until the initial interest cools off, the tickets will be cheaper?
                        Everything is really screwed up these days.

Comment

I've got 2 tkts to John Pardi at a Toyota joint around Dallas. Next Thursday.

I'd let them go real reasonable-like.

Comment

iTunes is my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

As long as people keep payin high prices to go see Concerts / sports games , They will keep sellin them for high prices ..... I personally wouldn't go see a ball sports game if it was free.. an the most I would pay for a concert would be under $100. But Everyone has there own thing an price when it comes to Entertainment .

Comment

Working...
                              X