• Time
  • Show
Clear All

following

Comment

Get those bastages!!

Comment

Originally posted by ElPescador24 View Post
        Given the value of that equipment, that should be a felony right?
        Total denial and lack of proof of theft might just result in a receiving stolen goods charges.

Comment

Almost as good as Live PD, lock em up!

Comment

looking forward to arrest.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
              Total denial and lack of proof of theft might just result in a receiving stolen goods charges.
              Could be a inside job theft and friend buyer ?
              Our copper cable spools theft was a insider selling to a competitor

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
                Almost as good as Live PD, lock em up!
                Speaking of...Live PD is coming back.

Comment

Good luck man. My trackers are gold as well.

Take some pics please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Small world ... turns out that our good Samaritan is personal friends with my boss. Were able to ID the guys and follow them around town (looks like they spooked.) Cops have made contact with a vehicle now. Trying to manage expectations, though, as mere possession of stolen goods does not prove the theft... Right?

Comment

This one had some fun twists but I’m optimistic that the equipment is being recovered as we speak. Gotta get back to my day job, I’ll let OP provide the write up when there’s a full conclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Agdog View Post
                        This one had some fun twists but I’m optimistic that the equipment is being recovered as we speak. Gotta get back to my day job, I’ll let OP provide the write up when there’s a full conclusion.

Comment

Well the guys were willing to let PD search vehicles and acknowledged "oh yeah. those are expensive." So the lone drilling truck in the empty field 100yds South of the roadway in tall grass (well away from any construction zone) did not have it. They did say "We wondered what the police were doing driving back and forth". so they had time...

Tracker still shows device pinging within the vicinity. Our guess is its stashed in the tall grass nearby. Hope one is dumb enough to try to move it again. In the meantime, our guy is on his way to scour that field.

Comment

I may have jinxed it…

Comment

I'm giddy with anticipation! Wish I was in Plano, I love confrontations.

Comment

I had eyes on in Artesia. Prosper PD transferred the call to Denton which caused a slight delay in response. About 5 mins prior to their arrival one of the vehicles we had ID on left the neighborhood. GPS showed the equipment move about a mile south of us to a field on 380. Second officer took awhile making it out to the drilling truck in question and they likely tossed it but it’s still nearby. Pretty tall thick grass but there’s a chance it is recovered still.

Comment

Working...
                                X