This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    I was poking fun at the lofty expectations for Aggy. Several lofty projections from them, not really seeing any for Texas.

My real predictions were already posted.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    I was also poking fun. I knew you had posted.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

So why is this kid getting busted so hard? For removal of a boot?

Comment

Originally posted by preaux40 View Post
            Same guy? . . lol
            I found Mr Ed’s missing tail

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              I found Mr Ed’s missing tail
              He’s an old man that can’t keep up with his username and password. Cut him some slack.

Comment

2022 College Football - Fall Camps and Predictions Thread

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                So why is this kid getting busted so hard? For removal of a boot?

History of immaturity/dumb ****e.

Last edited by Chad C; 08-12-2022, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                  He’s an old man that can’t keep up with his username and password. Cut him some slack.
                  Thanks pubi . . Us geezers appreciate it . .

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

The older I get, the more cynical/realist/conservative I get so I’m not as bullish on my Bears as some. Safe bet is 7 - 5. Optimistic is 10 - 2 which should get them back to the championship game.

Besides the tough road schedule there are plenty of questions on skill positions starting with QB, then RB, then WRs, then CB. The lines if they stay relatively healthy should be good so there’s that.

To put it another way, I doubt there’s anyone on here who could name any projected starters at the skill positions other than maybe a couple of other Baylor fans.
                      Last edited by DaBears; 08-12-2022, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                        Man you Ags sure jump on the first Texas news they hear and run to post it.

I have heard he has not held up his part of the deal with this actions outside of this event, so he is more than likely gone. Texas gave him a golden parachute and looks like he screwed up this one as well.

I am concerned with touches this year and how to keep all the guys happy on offense, so one less mouth to feed, but I wish we would have his talent available throughout the year.

It’s so **** fun when it’s not your own school’s police blotter [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sark's wife definitely dresses him....[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

2022 College Football - Fall Camps and Predictions Thread

Extent of injuries unknown, the first scrimmage was not a healthy one. Roschon Johnson, Isaiah Neyor, Junior Angilau all left the field with RoJo being carted off.

Sounds mild in nature, but RoJo is in a boot.

Last edited by Chad C; 08-13-2022, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              Extent of injuries unknown, the first scrimmage was not a healthy one. Roschon Johnson, Isaiah Neyor, Junior Angilau all left the field with RoJo being carted off.

Sounds mild in nature, but RoJo is in a boot.

Hope all are very minor setbacks. There is never a good time for injuries.

Comment

Sounds like RoJo and Neyor are minor. Didn’t see what Jr’s was??

Comment

Working...
                                X