Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is Attending the TTHA Extravaganzas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
    That is ThisLadyHunts. She is a very elegant and classy lady and it was my pleasure meeting her today. Jason and Jeff were in their element today and I really enjoyed what little time we had to visit. Looking forward to the next time. And if I haven’t already mentioned it TLH is a very elegant and classy woman. So you guys mind your manners.

Thank you, sir, I am both flattered and humbled by such high praise, especially coming from one who is a class act himself.

Now, stop…you’re making me blush!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Good to see you Terry! Enjoyed the conversation. Thanks for letting us break in your new bowfishing in the fish tank ..[emoji12][emoji23]

Jeff and I got to hang out with the infamous ThisLadyHunts as well for a couple evenings after the events. Great margarita on the rocks maker and funny, funny lady. Enjoyed it Shawn….

Me, too. I can’t remember the last time I laughed so hard! You two should really consider taking your show on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
        Me, too. I can’t remember the last time I laughed so hard! You two should really consider taking your show on the road.
        Part of Thmart’s Make A Wishth was to hang with Shawn.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
          Part of Thmart’s Make A Wishth was to hang with Shawn.

Oh, jeez…STOP or I’m going to pull something laughing so hard! Again!

Comment

Good to chat with Smart and Fishndude today. Always a pleasure gents. Appreciate you guys, and putting Junior on a fish. He has the trophy proudly displayed in his bedroom!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Who is Attending the TTHA Extravaganzas?

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
              Good to chat with Smart and Fishndude today. Always a pleasure gents. Appreciate you guys, and putting Junior on a fish. He has the trophy proudly displayed in his bedroom!

Yes sir.. enjoyed the conversation hoyhunter02! Saw a lot of TBHers other than folks we have mentioned in the thread already and if I forgot some names, forgive me. Lotta folks and a lotta kids ran through the tank this weekend [emoji23] good to see Mr. Whiskers, Kurt68, Jen-Man, Carey Birdwell, sp-bow, Mayhem/Erin, DC and his wife Megan, Rambow, manwitaplan, Les and Collete, Heath, LloydMcCoy, kcmarullo, gunnyart, skeeter, & Mexico as well at the others above! Enjoyed it! Y’all helped the weekend flyby!
              Last edited by Smart; 08-07-2022, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Jason, appreciate you hooking up the boys with the night crawlers. The boys lack of patience was starting to wear on dad.

Comment

WOW Buck_wild and Ms Buck_wild stopped by the fishing tank :O

Comment

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post
                    WOW Buck_wild and Ms Buck_wild stopped by the fishing tank :O

Dammit...I even remembered/listed you Joe when Jeff and I were trying to remember the names on the drive home and I forgot to add it. Chalk it up to a 53 year old memory and a LATE NIGHT... Good seeing you and talking with you Joe!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Dammit...I even remembered/listed you Joe when Jeff and I were trying to remember the names on the drive home and I forgot to add it. Chalk it up to a 53 year old memory and a LATE NIGHT... Good seeing you and talking with you Joe!
                      And maybe those Margaritas had a hand in it too.

Comment

Originally posted by SAC View Post
                        Jason, appreciate you hooking up the boys with the night crawlers. The boys lack of patience was starting to wear on dad.

And SAC too....its hell getting old.. Enjoyed getting them ona few fish..

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                          And maybe those Margaritas had a hand in it too.

Hahahaha those were Saturday night. After a late night Friday and a looooong day Saturday, we were looking forward to a few beers and a short night without going anywhere and driving. Never been to a hotel where the bar area was closed on a Saturday night so that was a surprise. The front desk said "staffing issues". With the two big groups in the hotel that weekend I bet they lost out on some major revenue if Friday night's crowd was any indication. Luckily, ThisLadyHunts had her "St.Bernard cocktail kit" for margaritas on the rocks... and saved the short evening for us..

Comment

Good time in Houston. I thought the crowd was short on Friday and pretty good on Saturday and about average on Sunday. Visited with Smart after I did the seminar so close to him that he had to listen. Poor Guy...
                            Saw Keith and met a lot of new folks at this show. Quite a few new exhibitors that were really nice, including Forloh, an apparel company and Pat Newcomb with Nucom Outdoors that makes a great, small, lightweight portal blind. Dale Stewart with Stewart Wild Game out of Beaumont and Houston stopped by and gave me some samples of his GREAT products. One of the most interesting products was from Jakt Gear, he has a new tagging system that won best of show at the recent ATA.
                            Steve and Kristine Holden Longbaugh was most impressed with Eye Wise trail cameras that have animal ID capabilities.
                            See you in Dallas.
                            Adios,
                            Gary

Comment

I'll be at the San Antonio show, either Sat. or Sun.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Roberson View Post
                                Good time in Houston. I thought the crowd was short on Friday and pretty good on Saturday and about average on Sunday. Visited with Smart after I did the seminar so close to him that he had to listen. Poor Guy...
                                Saw Keith and met a lot of new folks at this show. Quite a few new exhibitors that were really nice, including Forloh, an apparel company and Pat Newcomb with Nucom Outdoors that makes a great, small, lightweight portal blind. Dale Stewart with Stewart Wild Game out of Beaumont and Houston stopped by and gave me some samples of his GREAT products. One of the most interesting products was from Jakt Gear, he has a new tagging system that won best of show at the recent ATA.
                                Steve and Kristine Holden Longbaugh was most impressed with Eye Wise trail cameras that have animal ID capabilities.
                                See you in Dallas.
                                Adios,
                                Gary

We purchased 2 of the Jakt gear magnetic slings. Also purchased the face covering that attaches to your hat and stays off your face. Purchased the anti fog product. Bought a tactacam.

Almost pulled the trigger on the Redneck soft sided blind. Still debating.

Comment

Working...
                                X