Dairy Palace - Canton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This, It sucks.
    I go to Edgewood and get great food at the Lumber Yard!!!

Originally posted by TX_Hoghunter View Post
    I live about 10 miles from there and have always felt that the food both sucked and is over priced. To each their own but it is absolutely the last place in Canton that I would eat at.

-john

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
      This, It sucks.
      The lumber yard is good. Hell the Fruitvale store makes pretty good food as well.

-john

Comment

I haven’t eaten anything at the Dairy Palace but their hamburgers, and I give those a big thumbs up.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Hoghunter View Post
          I live about 10 miles from there and have always felt that the food both sucked and is over priced. To each their own but it is absolutely the last place in Canton that I would eat at.

-john
          Breakfast aint bad. But I agree there are better places not far off. But i guess its an attraction since its on I20

Comment

I put it in the "You need to go so you can say you did" category.

Comment

Burnadell, you and WIMPY!!

Comment

They have 50 different burgers and mushroom Swiss isn’t one of them! Boo!

They do make a good milkshake though!

Comment

They have fried mushrooms.

Comment

Y’all be careful!! I walked into a Dairy Palace in Mont Belvieu in 1985. I haven’t forgot it!!
                    I met my future wife that day!! Made 36 years last anniversary! I would not trade her for the world. Just stopped to get a hamburger! Lol

Comment

i used to love me some Dairy Palace. The last two times I've been it was terrible. I doubt they'll get any more of my money.

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
                        This, It sucks.
                        I used to know the people who owned the lumberyard...when it was a lumber yard. I have not eaten at the restaurant.

I have only eaten the burger twice at Dairy Palace, both times through the drive through, and they were good. They are hard to eat while driving, though. I had to pull over because they were falling apart.

Comment

Their breakfast bacon/egg/cheese sandwich is a must have.

Comment

Originally posted by TxxAgg View Post
                            Their breakfast bacon/egg/cheese sandwich is a must have.
                            I gotta try breakfast there at least once.

World famous hamburgers and ice cream in Canton, TX; home of the world famous First Monday Trade Days. Varied menu including Tex-Mex Favorites, Chicken Fried Steaks, and iconic sandwiches all at a warm and family friendly restaurant.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X