Extra Switch - aluminum boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extra Switch - aluminum boat

I just rewired my duck boat and the switch panel I got has an extra switch.

Right now its hooked up to running lights, light bar, and a bilge pump.

Any suggestions for that last switch? Just curious as to what other people might think to add. Only thing i can think of is maybe interior lighting?

At the same time, IMO i have everything ill need...

Back up bilge pump

Comment

Interior led lights. I bought some 3M backed green led strips and put on in front and one in back. Works great for early morning setup and being able to see everything in your boat without a spotlight/headlight.

Mine doubles as a marsh fishing boat as well so I like them even more for that

Comment

No live well?

Comment

Accessory power for some plugs and interior lights is something you might consider wiring up.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
            No live well?
            No, if i keep a fish in this boat its in an icechest

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
              Accessory power for some plugs and interior lights is something you might consider wiring up.
              yes sir, the switch panel actually has a couple of plugs

Comment

Anchor light

Comment

You got it right with interiors - I’m running green - looks great and handy in the dark.

Comment

I need to replace the fuse, but my boat has two small "lightbars" on each side of my transom shining back behind. I really like them for several things, one being to really light up everything behind the boat when I'm backing it in because I launch my boat alot off levy's where there really isn't a launch. I also like it because I run my boat alot at night, frogging, duck hunting, etc. and it helps to see what I'm reversing into in the marsh and make sure my prop is clear of everything. I'm running a Gatortail 37 HP.

Comment

Horn

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                        Anchor light
                        This.

I wish I had separate switches for anchor and nav. Sometimes the anchor is too much light when running at dark.

Comment

https://www.seeliteleds.com/collecti...sh-mount-flood

Im putting 2 lights like these inserted on the transom(each side of the motor) so when throwing out decoys I have almost a full 360 lighted view.

Edit: Thought you already had interior lighting. I would for sure do interior first.

Comment

Working...
                          X