Looking to get .22 rifle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking to get .22 rifle

Who makes a good .22 semiauto rifle? Marlin 60 would have been choice but they're not an option so what's available in a similar type of firearm. I don't abuse rifles, but this isn't going to be treated with TLC. I have a model 60 magazine feed one that is cranky (I doubt it's worth gunsmith time) that needs to be retired.

I will always vote 10/22.

Comment

Ruger 10/22, hands down.

Comment

My son bought a savage at academy. It is the most accurate little 22 I have seen.

Comment

Like dukfvr mentioned I've got a savage 64. The 10/22 looks nicer and is infinitely more customizable, I just don't care for them. The savage has worked flawless and shoots excellent. Cost less than half the price of a 10/22. Can't go wrong with either one.

Comment

I been real happy with my Winchester wildcat. Pretty cheap runs good and takes 10/22 mags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Savage

Comment

Why no model 60? Cheaper than a 10/22, and tube fed version holds more rounds and performs flawlessly.

Comment

big fan of henry, ive got a golden boy and my cousin has the base model.
                  id get the base model if youre going to pack it around pretty often.
                  also agree with the savage 64, little brother has one and its a lot of fun to burn round through

Comment

10/22 takedown with Magpul stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

10/22

Comment

Tagged for info….

Comment

I have a Mossberg 702 pinkster that has never had hiccup while shooting mixed .22lr out of a bucket.

Comment

Thompson Center also makes a nice one, can’t go wrong though with 10/22

Comment

The model 60 is discontinued.
                              I don't think Ruger will put it back into production.
                              The Savage 64 is nice looking might have to get one.
                              Thanks for input guys!

Comment

Working...
                              X