Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Pygmy Farmers have an advantage in East Coast Pickleball tournaments?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
    So does a gallon of water if there’s any comparison.
    What kinda water head listens to yoko ono

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

What is pickle ball?

Comment

I worked with a Pygmy once but he was only half the worker I was.

Comment

Three pygmy farmers were sitting around the bar drinking whiskey and whining about their crops failing due to a long drought. They were trying to figure out how they could recover and get back on their feet.

One pygmy farmer suddenly looked down at his itty bittty feets and a lightbulb went off. "I'm going to the Guiness Book of World Records and see if they'll give me some money and put me in the book for having the smallest feet in the world."

The second pygmy farmer realized he might have the tiniest hands in the world and said "I'm going with you and maybe they'll give me some money and put me in the book."

The third pygmy looked down in his pants started smiling and said " I bet I got the smallest tallywhacker in the world and I'm going with y'all."

They travel to the Guiness Book of World Records. They finally call the itty bitty feeted pygmy back. A few minutes later he comes dancing out, waving a check for $10,000, all excited that he was going to be in the Book.

They call the second pygmy back and a few minutes later he comes out, all excited waving his hands and a check for $10,000.

The third pygmy is finally called back. Moments later he comes out, all mad, stomping, hands on his hips and says. "Who the hell is this Pineywoods fella anyway?"
          Last edited by Froggy; 07-18-2022, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
            Three pygmy farmers were sitting around the bar drinking whiskey and whining about their crops failing due to a long drought. They were trying to figure out how they could recover and get back on their feet.

One pygmy farmer suddenly looked down at his itty bittty feets and a lightbulb went off. "I'm going to the Guiness Book of World Records and see if they'll give me some money and put me in the book for having the smallest feet in the world."

The second pygmy farmer realized he might have the tiniest hands in the world and said "I'm going with you and maybe they'll give me some money and put me in the book."

The third pygmy looked down in his pants started smiling and said " I bet I got the smallest tallywhacker in the world and I'm going with y'all."

They travel to the Guiness Book of World Records. They finally call the itty bitty feeted pygmy back. A few minutes later he comes dancing out, waving a check for $10,000, all excited that he was going to be in the Book.

They call the second pygmy back and a few minutes later he comes out, all excited waving his hands and a check for $10,000.

The third pygmy is finally called back. Moments later he comes out, all mad, stomping, hands on his hips and says. "Who the hell is this Pineywoods fella anyway?"
            Hahaha! Good one

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Comment

Lore

Comment

Again. Did I tell y’all my uncle bought a Bowflex?

Comment

Dated a Pygmy gal some years ago, I miss her. I was nuts over her !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How many pygmys per acre do you need to get an agriculture exemption?

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post

They gave me more than $10k!
                      Last edited by Pineywoods; 07-19-2022, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                        They have me more than $10k!
                        Nice recovery.

Comment

I worked with a Pygmy one time and when we saw him coming out of the shower he was immediately nick named “Tripod”.

Comment

I used to like watching the midget wrestlers at the Sportatorium. Is this the same thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                              I used to like watching the midget wrestlers at the Sportatorium. Is this the same thing?
                              We're trying to have a serious conversation here. It's just silly to bring midget wrestling into the mix.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                                We're trying to have a serious conversation here. It's just silly to bring midget wrestling into the mix.
                                I agree. That’s degrading to people that or born with height disadvantages. Now back to the little sawed off Pygmy stories.

Comment

Working...
                                X