Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigL View Post
    Listen to this man.

Requerdos is small family run in downtown RR. I eat there most weekends. The gentlemen special. I also like the migas.

Had completely forgotten Y'alls and Hoody subs. Go to Hoodys often.

Lunas Tacos is also good

Pint house pizza is kids friendly.
    Recuerdos is the best Mexican food in Williamson county… love it

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
      Recuerdos is the best Mexican food in Williamson county… love it
      I went last night. I enjoyed it, the margarita was very good.

Comment

We ended up eating mostly at the resort, but we did go to Cork and Barrel last night for dinner. The menu's limited but the food is very good, and our waiter, Adrian, was awesome.

We did stop at Round Rock Donuts on the way out and, yes, they are amazing. The apple fritter is easily the best I've ever had.

Unfortunately we didn't have a whole lot of time to look at other places, and dragging along a wife and 11-year old who aren't foodies by any means, most of these other places will have to be saved for another time.

Thank you everyone for your recommendations!

Comment

I need to give Cork and Barrel another shot. We went once, mainly for beers but we got a few snack related stuff. Seemed like their prices were a little steep for what we got but I want to give it another shot before that is my position on the place.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordnandez View Post
            I need to give Cork and Barrel another shot. We went once, mainly for beers but we got a few snack related stuff. Seemed like their prices were a little steep for what we got but I want to give it another shot before that is my position on the place.
            My daughter got the pizza "appetizer" and it was enormous. Like a full-size pizza. And it was good too.

I got the fish and chips and I loved it.

Now it was not cheap, but it was cheaper than the food at Kalahari, so I would say them being so close to there probably means they can charge a bit more than a lot of other places (i.e. it's close the resort so you don't have to drive into downtown Round Rock).

Comment

Working...
            X