No announcement yet.

Graboski taxidermy CC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the one in question here also spends half the year fishing for drum as a commercial fisherman.

Seems like he’s good at taking deposits then Ghosting people

I used hibblers for the first time and they got my sons deer back in about 7 months. Worth the 45 minute drive from corpus.

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
      the one in question here also spends half the year fishing for drum as a commercial fisherman.

Seems like he’s good at taking deposits then Ghosting people

I used hibblers for the first time and they got my sons deer back in about 7 months. Worth the 45 minute drive from corpus.
      Hibblers did all our work when we leased the Kennedy & norias king , glad to hear they are still doing good work and reliable

Comment

Anyone ever have to get lawyer for this Kinda stuff??
        I got lots of people that want there animal back !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Call the Nueces County District Atty and file a theft report. Although the NCDA has gone very liberal on crime and they might not care. Enough folks calling will get the DA's attn.

Or try the CC area Game wardens. A GW searching for the shop owner will also garner attention especially if the guy has a commercial fishing license as others have commented on.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhunter1994 View Post

I've had to get one to get $$ out of customers.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
              Don't even get me started!!!! I could fill up 2 truck beds with crap I have been hung with over the years.. I have two different friends who are fulltime that literally have hundreds of mounts between them that are ready to go but the customers will not come pay what they owe.. It happens year in and year out. Its past the point of being ridiculous..

Comment

I remember that one!

Comment

Originally posted by 308 Dave View Post
                  I remember that one!
                  Man it was a long time ago, wasn't it? There were several that you helped me with, and yes, one stood out from the others. You helped me get a lot of $$ that I otherwise would not have! Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhunter1994 View Post

We didn’t get a lawyer,but got with the Consumer Fraud Division HPD and they filed charges on the taxidermist.

Comment

One questions for all you taxi's; if a person refuses or does not come pick up their trophy, is there a period of time that you can legally sale there animal/animals in an attempt to re-coop some of your sweat equity or money your out?

OP sure hope you find this person and your animals.

Rwc

Comment

That sounds like a nightmare. I used Bob Francis (Seacost Taxidermy) and i got my buck back 4/05/21, dropped it off 11/25/2020. Good luck!

Comment

His work sucked imo.

Do yourselves a favor and make the trip to Allen Palermo’s in Bryan if graboski ever returns your capes and horns/antlers.

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                            One questions for all you taxi's; if a person refuses or does not come pick up their trophy, is there a period of time that you can legally sale there animal/animals in an attempt to re-coop some of your sweat equity or money your out?

OP sure hope you find this person and your animals.

Rwc
                            Not sure on the legal time frame. When it gets to the point where I have to say “if I don’t get the $$ by X/X/XX I’m going to sell it”…I MEAN it.

Comment

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post
                              Or try the CC area Game wardens. A GW searching for the shop owner will also garner attention especially if the guy has a commercial fishing license as others have commented on.

I had success doing this when a taxidermist went crickets on me. The guy had 2 of my whitetail and 2 of my friend's wt. He would not return our calls and had a sign on his door he would be moving his shop. This was after he gave us the run around for over a year after his committed completion date. GW got involved and he became VERY cooperative. Taxidermist have to keep log books to be within state game laws. A GW can be their worst nightmare.

IMO 75% of taxidermists are crooks, screwballs or combination of both. Finally have a couple that do excellent work and are reliable.

Comment

I’m one and it’s going on over 2-1/2 years on axis. A few of us are going to get together and get a lawyer involved. If anyone is in the same boat we are trying to get together and split fees to get our stuff back. I’ve tried and tried to contact only to be left on read. If anyone would like to act with us we are trying to set up a conference call with lawyer next week amongst us all. This sux to have to go this far. When in fact all, all of us want is our stuff back

Comment

Working...
                                X