Iso puppy trainer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iso puppy trainer

In the middle of buying a house while working a crazy schedule and the puppy isn’t getting the training or attention he needs! He is a Labrador and 13 weeks old and he will be a bird dog in the future to hopefully follow in my chessie’s foot steps. First 2 days I had him he learned how to sit and somewhat stay he is very smart but can’t kennel train him/ potty train worth a **** right now with the events going on.

Can anyone help supply me with a contact with boarding and training that can help point him in the right direction with obedience, retrieving, socializing and all that good stuff?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marks-a-lot

Comment

All Dogs Unleashed. I think there is a location in San Marcos

Comment

If you were closer I’d volunteer. I trained mine. Sent her off to get finish work but when she left she was running triple marks and short blinds. Plus she was collar conditioned and extremely obedient.

Comment

Best Retrievers or Jeff Brown....Do a search and there are several threads about these guys. I have not used Jeff but know he is Rody’s bud and hear great things about him.

Comment

Double post sorry

Comment

ive used jeff brown at dawgonitretrievers.com in taft,tx he is a awesome guy and a great trainer, keeps you well informed on pups progress and had excellent training grounds, phone number is 361-793-1999

Comment

I am sorry guy I forgot to mention tht I am now located in midland not San Antonio but still willing to travel thank y’all!

Comment

Originally posted by crimson-talon View Post
                  I am sorry guy I forgot to mention tht I am now located in midland not San Antonio but still willing to travel thank y’all!

No help down there, but there are a couple here in Lubbock, but I don’t know enough to recommend one.

But if you needed help transporting one to & fro I go down to midland 1-2 times per month

Comment

Best Retrievers is one of the nation’s premier dog training facilities with the BEST highly trained dog trainers and staff.

I had a great experience with Rody and his team

Comment

Marsh Dog Kennels in Giddings...not too far from you. Mark Strickland is the trainer.

Comment

We currently have a dog with Lara's canine solutions. They have a place in New Braunfels.

Comment

Sent out some messages to these kennels just waiting on a reply. Thank y’all

Comment

Working...
                          X