Highway driving rant!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Highway driving rant!

Drove to Dallas on Wednesday and back to Lubbock yesterday afternoon.My rant is about drivers that do not read the signs along the road and drive in the left hand lane doing doing 65 and then get mad when you pass them in the right hand lane. Plenty of signs along the road stating the left hand lane is for passing only!

Also, I have no idea why people do not or cannot use their cruise control. I use mine all the time and i hate it when some fool drives by you doing 85 or more, pulls in front of you and then slows down to 65, you pass them or have to hit your brakes because someone else is in the left lane and you cannot pull over and this happens repeatedly over a long stretch of highway with the same vehicle.
    Rant over!

Yep. I dislike that as well.

Comment

Ooohhh one of my pet peeves too. Can we talk about turn signals?! Use them! Lol Really though...

Comment

I don't mind you passing me in the right lane. You pay taxes on both sides of the line.

Comment

Turn signals are a sign of weakness.

Comment

114 is always a fun drive.

Comment

That and texting while driving!

Makes me want to throw my beer at them

Comment

No drivin clodhoppers

Comment

I gave up a long time ago on getting upset about people driving in the left lane slow. It is not enforced enough to be considered common knowledge and will NEVER NEVER go away.

Comment

It's an epidemic of grand proportions among Texas drivers. I see a slow rig in the left lane with a Texas plate I automatically start looking for a way around on the right. They ain't gonna move over.

Comment

Everyone needs to just relax...

Comment

Originally posted by czechgrubworm View Post
                        Everyone needs to just relax...
                        So as long as they relaxin in the right lane where dey belong!

Comment

Left lane drivers should have their voting rights taken away.

Comment

With you guys.

Comment

I bet this gets fun

Comment

Working...
                              X