Houston Golf Courses...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Houston Golf Courses...

Any good courses that aren't on GolfNow?

Eagle Pointe is one of my favorites, and I know of Oakhurst and Cypresswood.

Dallas seems to have a lot more courses that are around 30% cheaper than the ones in Houston of the same level.

Thanks for any recommendations. I Like To keep it around $50 or less

Just call the course and say “ what time can I come play for $_____? If they have room, they may make you a deal. Just don’t do this to the same course every week.

Comment

Southwyck in pearland is decent I usually can play there for $25-40

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If you want low prices, sharpstown and gus wortham are cheap municipals.

Comment

Glenbrook

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
            Glenbrook
            No more Glenbrook. I grew up playing there. It’s a Botanical Garden now.

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
              If you want low prices, sharpstown and gus wortham are cheap municipals.
              Sharpstown is a hidden gem. LONG wide fairways, and they keep it well manicured.

Comment

Love playing Stonebridge in Crosby
                Red Wolf in Huffman
                Battle ground in Deer Park is decent
                Timber Creek in Friendswood is my personal favorite

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                  Sharpstown is a hidden gem. LONG wide fairways, and they keep it well manicured.
                  Things must have changed. I played there after work one day. That was about 20 years ago. It was a goat ranch and I felt like I needed to wear a hard helmet to be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by futureagg View Post
                    Southwyck in pearland is decent I usually can play there for $25-40

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    I played Southwyck last week. Course was in good conditions. Some greens needed work and if you like sand on a course, this is not for you. All the sand traps have been filled in with grass.

Originally posted by K. Lane View Post
                    Love playing Stonebridge in Crosby
                    Red Wolf in Huffman
                    Battle ground in Deer Park is decent
                    Timber Creek in Friendswood is my personal favorite
                    If the Battleground hasn't fixed its greens problems then I'd avoid it. I really wish they would fix the greens issue's. I really like playing there and it's a fun course to play. Bay Forest in LaPorte has always been a solid course. Timber Creek is nice. I played there earlier this year. The course was in really good condition but the greens were all sand. And if you have a couple of slow players in your group, the marshall's will be on you about pace of play.

Clear Creek Golf Club and Pearland Golf Club are both in good condition right now. Avoid Pearland Golf Club after any rain. It can hold water.

Comment

Working...
                    X