Binjerman airbow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Binjerman airbow

With this being the last weekend I can get away while we are still able to shoot Does, I figured I'd increase our kill zone a little. My daughter is still looking for that first bow kill, but she'll have to settle for a diffrent means of arrow propulsion.

Wish us luck.

Has anyone else ever taken one with a airbow on TBH?

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Is it legal to use during bow season or just gun season? They look pretty impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by KGreene View Post
      Is it legal to use during bow season or just gun season? They look pretty impressive.
      Illegal during bow season.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
        Illegal during bow season.
        Yes. Why, I don't know. Not much difference than a crossbow. Especially when you put it in the hands of a youth.

I think they should relax some restrictions when it comes to youth archery.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post

I think they should relax some restrictions when it comes to youth archery.
          Are you kidding me? They already have. No more minimum poundage. Cross bows legal for anyone including “youth”. Two “youth” seasons including use of rifles in 2 different seasons and one of those during archery season.

“Youth” isn’t a handicap but it dang sure has become an excuse. Becoming of age is a process. Let em work through it like we’ve all done. Reminds me of the trophy’s for everyone attitude.

Our rifle season is already ridiculously long. Pull out the air gun then. You’ve got 9 weeks.

I think “they” have done pretty good at getting our youth into the field with whatever weapon.

Comment

Are you kidding me? They already have. No more minimum poundage. Cross bows legal for anyone including “youth”. Two “youth” seasons including use of rifles in 2 different seasons and one of those during archery season.

“Youth” isn’t a handicap but it dang sure has become an excuse. Becoming of age is a process. Let em work through it like we’ve all done. Reminds me of the trophy’s for everyone attitude.

Our rifle season is already ridiculously long. Pull out the air gun then. You’ve got 9 weeks.

I think “they” have done pretty good at getting our youth into the field with whatever weapon.
            I have 2 shooter bucks on my 100acre lease. One is a 3 point and the other is barely over AR.

My 12yr old daughter wants to shoot a nice little 8 point that isn't quite wide enough to pass AR in our county. That deer will most likely get shot by some idiot with 3 teeth in his head..why not let a youth take it with a bow?

I would hardly call that a "trophy for everyone attitude "

Comment

My 12yr old daughter wants to shoot a nice little 8 point that isn't quite wide enough to pass AR in our county......why not let a youth take it with a bow

Because it’s an illegal buck

Comment

I have 2 shooter bucks on my 100acre lease. One is a 3 point and the other is barely over AR.

My 12yr old daughter wants to shoot a nice little 8 point that isn't quite wide enough to pass AR in our county. That deer will most likely get shot by some idiot with 3 teeth in his head..why not let a youth take it with a bow?

I would hardly call that a "trophy for everyone attitude "
                And I’d say that’s exactly what it is. Now you want them to change AR for youth too? Lol!

Comment

Good luck to your daughter, I hope she gets one.

Comment

Yall act like shooting a deer with a bow is easy for a 12yr old or something.

Forget I even said anything. Good luck on your next hunt.

Comment

I would have to agree screw the kids

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        Because it’s an illegal buck
                        I understand that. I think any deer with a bow is a heck of a accomplishment for a youth and wish the state would allow more opportunities for archery youth.

Seeing how we only hunt with arrows 95% of the time, we are starting behind the 8 ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                          I would have to agree screw the kids

You got “screw the kids” out of that? Ok

Comment

You got “screw the kids” out of that? Ok
                            No I totally agree with you. It's all about the kids all the time. Let them earn their way

Comment

It's what we say at our camp [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Working...
                              X