Illegals info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Illegals info

I'm looking for anyone with information in the Uvalde and sabinal area. Are there problems with illegals paralleling US 90 and walking through ranches?

I've heard its pretty bad down that way, be safe.
    God Bless Bish

Comment

My buddies place off 87 south of town has had three trucks drive through his fence in the last month. Starting to be a pain fixing fence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It's only bad, if you open your eyes. Just watch Biden talk about how great things are, then when you get to the lease, just keep your eyes closed and everything will be just as Biden told you it is.

Comment

Carry Always. Tell No One

Comment

Mmmm yep

Comment

That’s an Absolutely YES!

Comment

Originally posted by BrushnBay View Post
                My buddies place off 87 south of town has had three trucks drive through his fence in the last month. Starting to be a pain fixing fence

Could you be more specific on where this is happening? Are you talking about highway 187 south of Sabinal? If so, how far south of town.?

Comment

I had 6 this weekend walk past me while in the stand in north east kinney county.
                  they saw me, I waved them past. the leader just waved and kept walking.
                  all had the same backpack on and were actually heading south.

Comment

Let's Go Brandon!

Comment

Originally posted by dvinson View Post
                      Could you be more specific on where this is happening? Are you talking about highway 187 south of Sabinal? If so, how far south of town.?

Sorry man it’s 83. Hit the wrong number. They are about 7-8 miles south of town

Comment

Originally posted by dvinson View Post
                        Anywhere within an easy 30+ miles from that area is Bad and it’s not going to get any better any time soon- if it ever does. Sorry

Comment

Nothing to add but I'll try to get information from our old neighbors. We were just NW of Uvalde on the Nueces. Another topic that makes me happy we sold and got the hell out of there.

Comment

yes. Why?

Comment

We had a lease east of Uvalde right off Hwy 90 and my brother was fixing his blind and called out to me while I was about 200 yards away checking out the pond, and when I called back he hollered again to come over.
                              Thinking he had fallen by the urgency in his voice, I got there and he said he was up in the blind and three illegals were standing between him and his vehicle looking up at him and then looking at the car.
                              When they heard me answer his calls they took off.
                              That was about 30 years ago and it was common back then.
                              I can't even imagine what it is now. I would never be without a weapon on my person.

Don't leave a vehicle anywhere that is unattended with keys in the ignition and a gun in easy reach no matter if you just step a few yards way.
                              Last edited by Jimbo47; 10-25-2021, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X