Pig Pipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JCroft11 View Post
    Found this. Gives you a shopping list and step by step instructions. I'm going to make a few this weekend and set them out.

http://www.wildhoghunters.com/conten...-pig-pipe.html
    thanks for postin that! gonna build some as well

Comment

I will pull my card this weekend. Hopefully have some pics.

Comment

I built one but nothing is attacking it yet....post some pics when u can!

Comment

Originally posted by JCroft11 View Post
          Found this. Gives you a shopping list and step by step instructions. I'm going to make a few this weekend and set them out.

http://www.wildhoghunters.com/conten...-pig-pipe.html
          Excellent!!!!

Comment

I'm hoping to put out the two I made sometime this week. I'm itching to get to the lease and check the camera.that has been out for a month.

Comment

Don't have any pics, but have one set up just like the picture posted above and have killed two hogs

Comment

Maybe the best way to hunt pigs ever. They hold them there all night. Hang out at camp, do a midnight stalk to check the pipes. No pigs head back to camp to hang out with everyone and repeat. If they show up they stay till the corn is gone or you blast them.

Comment

I don't have any pigs but I'm planning to put one out on my hand corning spot just to keep them interested in the area.

Thanks for the reminder, I might stop and the depot on the way home today.

Comment

Had good luck with them. If the hogs really get after them, they will go through the whole thing really quick. I started drilling 4 holes in my first couple of pipes and then backed off to 3 after seeing how quickly they go through it. I also see a alot of deer nudging it around.

Comment

I have some 4" PVC pipes that would make great pig pipes

Comment

Going to build one when I get home. Lots of pigs hitting the feeder and need to sharpen up for deer season.

Comment

Well got one of them set out last Friday. Put about quarter of a bag of hog wild in it for smell and about 20 pounds of corn filled it up. Hoping for action as the are has a bunch of pigs aling the creek.

This feeder is about 700 yards to the east.

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1376409103497.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	24231432

Comment

Bought my PVC last night. Going to try and get one going here pretty soon.

Comment

I've heard great things about them! I think I will try a method I have in my head after deer season.

Comment

Built one this past weekend and set it out. Bought some solar powered flood lights at Lowes and mounted them on a stake aimed down at the pipe. Hopefully they like the set up.

Comment

Working...
                                X