Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021-2022 Coldgas Memorial Panhandle Hunting Thread (9th Annual!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet he was pumped. Congratulations

Comment

Originally posted by ATXRaider83 View Post
      My son bagged a decent buck this evening. Lots of movement and rut activity.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
      Awesome! Congrats to you guys.

Comment

Nice buck for the young man. Congratulations!!

Comment

Little Man got it done agin!My ranch owners son made short work of a buck we called Outrigger. I got within 75 yards of him twice but I could not seal the deal..little man needed about an hour. I knew he was a good one but his mass was over the top.

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
            Little Man got it done agin!My ranch owners son made short work of a buck we called Outrigger. I got within 75 yards of him twice but I could not seal the deal..little man needed about an hour. I knew he was a good one but his mass was over the top.

Very nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Wowza

Comment

Dang! Stud right there! Congrats to the little man!

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post

Awesome muley!

Comment

Man what a muley!

Comment

Congrats, Killer and Raider 83 boy!

Comment

Congrats on the big deer guys! Have to be in the right spot at the right time to make the magic happen. Wish everyone the best finishing out the weekend. We are heading out at 4:45 am to walk 3/4 a mile to hopefully outsmart a couple quality bucks.

Comment

Congrats to the kids getting the bigunns down. Both great deer.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats to the young hunters!!! Great bucks all!!!!

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

This thread has been a fun follow. Hopefully, all goes according to plan. The kids and I will be hunting a little less than a half section next season about 6 miles North of the double Mountains, West of Aspermont.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                This thread has been a fun follow. Hopefully, all goes according to plan. The kids and I will be hunting a little less than a half section next season about 6 miles North of the double Mountains, West of Aspermont.

It’s a cool area for sure. River bottom?

Comment

Working...
                                X