Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Callahan, Coleman, Jones, Fisher, Nolan, Runnels, Scurry, Shackelford…7th edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abilenehogman1 View Post
    Callahan Co, Nov. 21, 2021

Great buck Martin…congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Deer are moving this afternoon…several deer in the food plot now, no shooters.

Good luck to everyone heading out!

Comment

Nothing here yet but the rain stopped about 3:30 so maybe they’ll be moving

Comment

Originally posted by Abilenehogman1 View Post
          Callahan Co, Nov. 21, 2021
          That's a nice one. Congratulations!

Comment

Lots of mule deer does on there feet today have seen a couple of younger bucks but have t turned up a big guy. Did put it on the pigs shot 5 Friday evening in Fisher co.

Comment

Originally posted by Redraider View Post
              Where is your place, Shane?

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
              About 15 minutes north of Abilene. Jones County

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry for the late report. Spent 10 days out west of Moran over the Thanksgiving break with leasemate, his dad and my 10 year old. His dad and my son got the mgt deer they were after, but our hunt continues for trophy buck. Our deer numbers are healthy across all ages, just missing the trophy class older deer, which is strange considering its the best year most can remember for Shackelford. Also got a little predator control in with my buddy taking a beautiful bobcat and my kiddo getting his first yote. Buddy is still at it, but I'm not out again until post-Christmas. Regardless of whether we get our trophies, its been a great year and the stage is set for an awesome 2022 season.
                Attached Files

Comment

Great times right there. Congratulations to all!

Comment

Love it! Been some very nice critters taken out your way this year

Comment

No sightings this evening or this morning…numbers seem to be down significantly this year.

Comment

At least we’re eating good!

Comment

Just got a text from my dad he shot this buck at our Fisher co place this morning
                          Attached Files

Comment

leasemate is on week 3 hunting shackelford and as of this AM they are still chasing. rut has had a trickle feel to it, lasted a long time, but never felt super intense or concentrated.

Comment

them shackleford county boys have been puttin down monsters this year. am i late to the party or has it always been like this?

Comment

this is by far the best year ive seen out there in 2 decades and that sentiment is echoed by quite a few others ive spoken with...

Comment

Working...
                                X