No announcement yet.

Yellowstone Season 4 is finally here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To tidy for my thinking with Jamie's dad. Wonder if he had axe to grind with Dutton's long before Jamie came looking for him and that's why he was in the area. Was working for investment company and then Jamie shows up so working two sides now.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardware View Post
      To tidy for my thinking with Jamie's dad. Wonder if he had axe to grind with Dutton's long before Jamie came looking for him and that's why he was in the area. Was working for investment company and then Jamie shows up so working two sides now.

Something tells me his wife he killed is either related or had close ties to the Dutton’s and their drug use was his doing. He’s a slimy sum pooch though make no mistake about it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

What about the black woman who was a big player last season? So far no sign of her. Maybe she’s behind the attack.

Comment

I think she was indicted for some kind of security fraud. I think she is a goner.

Comment

Originally posted by brutus View Post
            I think she was indicted for some kind of security fraud. I think she is a goner.
            Gotcha

Comment

What about the helicopter. Where did it go?

Comment

Yippe kay yae

Comment

Buster Welch…..WOW

An absolute legend!!!!! What a cool moment.

Comment

for the ones like me that dont know about mr. welch, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buster_Welch

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCanesFan View Post
                      Buster Welch…..WOW

An absolute legend!!!!! What a cool moment.
                      It was!

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                        Where is Monica, Tate ?
                        Does Casey know his son had to kill a man?

What about the mom and kid on side of the road? they dead?

They could of answered those questions instead of introducing a new character for Beth.....

I thought the first 15 mins were awesome...after that it was confusing and some parts just dumb
                        Did they change actors for Beth????? if so when????

Comment

Yellowstone Season 4 is finally here!

Cool to see “Uncle Bud” from Urban Cowboy there with Mr Welch as well. I thought Barry Corbin had died. Almost didn’t recognize him. Can’t miss that voice though.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzyslinger View Post
                            Did they change actors for Beth????? if so when????

No

Comment

I haven’t watched it yet but you’d think if it was filmed on the 6’s one of the older men would be Boots O’Neal.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Cool to see “Uncle Bud” from Urban Cowboy there with Mr Welch as well. I thought Barry Corbin had died. Almost didn’t recognize him. Can’t miss that voice though.

Me and a good friend gave ol Barry and his grandson, a ride home from the bar in an ice storm one time. Nice guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X