X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2021 College Football - Week 12

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
    Well, well good for you. Guess you are still 'smarting' from last night....or maybe that was from the loss today. Anyway, good for you I assumed you were a dumbass and just didn't know history. How are the National Championships made-up? Wouldn't all National championships be 'made up' by one organization or another. I mean when you are undefeated and unscored upon that is a pretty good case for a NC. Does Texas count the National Championship given to them by President Nixon after beating hogs? Yet losing in the bowl game? Here you are showing your *** again with your wild personal insults that quite frankly don't mean anything coming from a guy like you.

edit- I think they should have a banner for 1917 year as well.

Take your L. You were wrong. Don’t try to come up with something to divert.

Look up the history and how the ‘19 and ‘27 came about…in 2011…70-80 years later
    Last edited by Smart; 11-20-2021, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Aggy can't stand it. They'll make up some name to call them. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Explain why we care what Baylor does?

Comment

Man the tech offense was horrible tonight. Their defense kept them in the game. I don't remember them looking so inept on offense.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Take your L. You were wrong. Don’t try to come up with something to divert.

Look up the history and how the ‘19 and ‘27 came about.. …70/80 years later.
          I know...1917 team should have a banner as well. I am sure you guys are just as proud of your team that lost to Notre Dame in the Cotton Bowl but claim the NC. Back then college football was so different in comparing teams versus opponents. I don't look at is as made up. Those teams among some other teams were all chosen by one source or another as NC. Who cares about 100 years ago anyway? All that matters is what is happening today and the outlook for tomorrow.

Comment

You do know I am an Aggie fan. I just like good football talk without a bunch of childish puns. I know, probably wrong place for it but yes, I can't stand it However, I can respect great leadership. They have done it across the board in sports. They have made great hires in football back to back to back.

Wait wait… so you are not an Aggie grad? You are just a fan? Woo—weee you better check with the Aggie grads around here. They don’t take to kindly to T-Shirt fans….. or so we’re told here every year.. [emoji23][emoji23].

Comment

I know...1917 team should have a banner as well. I am sure you guys are just as proud of your team that lost to Notre Dame in the Cotton Bowl but claim the NC. Back then college football was so different in comparing teams versus opponents. I don't look at is as made up. Those teams among some other teams were all chosen by one source or another as NC. Who cares about 100 years ago anyway? All that matters is what is happening today and the outlook for tomorrow.

The school you are a fan of thought enough about it to add the numbers to their wall in 2011…

Comment

I am not a Baylor fan but you have to respect what they have done with their athletic teams. Very good hires and support
                And.....

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                Aggy can't stand it. They'll make up some name to call them. Lol.
                Not what I’m saying at all…..I merely pointing out the fact that they get the winner of the Bedlam game. But is that correct? The announcer just said OSU was in no matter what. So if, OSU wins, its OSU and Baylor. If OU wins, it’s OU and OSU again.

Comment

Wait wait… so you are not an Aggie grad? You are just a fan? Woo—weee you better check with the Aggie grads around here. They don’t take to kindly to T-Shirt fans….. or so we’re told here every year.. [emoji23][emoji23].
                  NOPE NOPE NOPE….not allowed!!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                    Not what I’m saying at all…..I merely pointing out the fact that they get the winner of the Bedlam game. But is that correct? The announcer just said OSU was in no matter what. So if, OSU wins, its OSU and Baylor. If OU wins, it’s OU and OSU again.

Gonna be a good Bedlam game.

Comment

NOPE NOPE NOPE….not allowed!!

[emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

Comment

The school you are a fan of thought enough about it to add the numbers to their wall in 2011…
                        It was smart they did. Of course, claim something that you earned. They should have done it sooner. They should have claimed 1917 if they didn't

Comment

We’ll be extremely lucky to come out of BR with a W….final game, O’s last game…he will have them fired up. Plus it’s us and there’s no love between these two teams.
                          Lol! They are lucky to be winning against ULM right now. If it wasn’t for a couple of bad throws by ULM the game would be extremely close. If not tied.

Don’t set the table as beating LSU means something this year. It doesn’t. They are extremely depleted and are being coached by someone that has already been fired. Beating LSU right now is pretty much a layup.

Comment

Yep, a Tshirt fan since 1986 when my grandfather an Aggie explained to me the longhorn/Aggie rivalry when I was 5. Since then, my allegiance has been with the Ags.

My school, the University of Montana actually had their Brawl of the Wild game today versus Montana State winning the 120th meeting 29-10.

PS the tshirt thing done by Ags is a stupid statement with an inferior mindset behind it. All great teams have fans that didn't attend the school. Shows more of a jealous mindset of other teams from the past that had success that the Ags did not. Hence, the 'insult' of tshirt fans to help them feel better about themselves and their school. Yes, the Ags will have more tshirt fans with Jimbo leading the way and that is a good thing! People love to follow winners
                            Last edited by Beargrasstx; 11-20-2021, 10:49 PM.

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 12

It was smart they did. Of course, claim something that you earned. They should have done it sooner. They should have claimed 1917 if they didn't

Uhhhh no….

Earned is up for debate…
                              Last edited by Smart; 11-20-2021, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                                Lol! They are lucky to be winning against ULM right now. If it wasn’t for a couple of bad throws by ULM the game would be extremely close. If not tied.

Don’t set the table as beating LSU means something this year. It doesn’t. They are extremely depleted and are being coached by someone that has already been fired. Beating LSU right now is pretty much a layup.
                                I disagree with this statement. If the Ags had any kind of offense then I would agree with you. Calzada is not a very good qb. Great kid by all accounts, but not a starter. If the Ags can't run the ball then going to be a long game not decided until the end. Honestly, I am just ready for this year to be over. Stud recruiting class coming in. Let King and Weigman fight out who the starter will be next fall.

I haven't kept up with the lsu coaching search last few days. Is the word still Lincoln? Napier? Aranda?

Comment

Working...
                                X