X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2021 College Football - Week 12

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
    the depression was 1929....not 1939 the NC...you try too hard

Surely you are not that dense? Before you tell everybody how smart you are and pat yourself on the back.. erroneously again. Think about what was said.

here it goes. In finger paint. I’m talking about the fake ones on the Aggie wall… 1919…and 1927. Made up national championships. “Making history. “ clearly before the depression genius.

Please don’t bring a pool noodle to a gun fight. Thanks for playing.

Originally posted by RLB View Post
    LOL……ooops

You too? You are smarter than that Grimes?!?!
    Last edited by Smart; 11-20-2021, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      But you lost 3 in your undefeated winning it all season.
      Gosh Bob, why are you so mean all the time? Why do you always comment negatively? Your horn brethren are rolling there eyes at you!!

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
        You made my point exactly.
        Good!!! Maybe you’ll sleep better tonight knowing you made a useless point!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Surely you are not that dense? Before you tell everybody how smart you are and pat yourself on the back.. erroneously again. Think about what was said.

here it goes. In finger paint. I’m talking about the fake ones on the Aggie wall… 1919…and 1927. Made up national championships. “Making history. “ Please don’t bring a pool noodle to a gun fight. Thanks for playing.

Bahahaha…..Sorry, I stepped away to wipe some tears. I hurt somebody’s feelings, what will I do?

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 12

Bahahaha…..Sorry, I stepped away to wipe some tears. I hurt somebody’s feelings, what will I do?

Can’t believe you didn’t catch the Aggie screw up[emoji23]. You made me bust out the finger paint

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
              Spit the hook out he's trolling. No they won't get rid of him after one season.

Sark needs to bring his guys in.
              You do realize Sark didn't win with "his guys" at any of his other jobs don't you? He's a career .500 coach and that's all your going to get. Like I have asked earlier did you guys sleep throught the dumpster fire USC stint and actually think he would be better in Austin?

Comment

Can’t believe you didn’t catch the Aggie screw up[emoji23]. You made me bust out the finger paint
                Shoot, you know me…..if it ain’t written in crayon, I can’t understand it.

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                  You a buckeye today?[emoji23]

Would they have room for you in the Legacy Club if they were playing a real team?[emoji23]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                    I will say this, just got back from the TCU game and Kansas is tiny! This is an average sized TCU team from what I've witnessed over the years and can't imagine Texas losing to them. Something is amiss........
                    Its not all about size in football. Speed kills as well as intangibles; coach hired/fired, home field advantage, distractions(see rattler), getting up for a lesser opponent. It's not all about paper tigers. You actually have to suit up and play the game each week no matter how good you think you are or how much you hear your team sucks. The football field is where it all plays out. Not on a stat sheet.

Comment

1. Georgia
                      2. tOSU
                      3. Bama
                      5. Cincy

Wait for it

Comment

On a separate note, what’s the story with the Tech QB? Has he been starting all year? Or did QB1 get hurt? This guy looks like he could QB UT.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                          1. Georgia
                          2. tOSU
                          3. Bama
                          5. Cincy

Wait for it
                          That’s what the pundits are saying, but dude your team lost to this Oregon team , at home, who is getting *** raped by Utah.

Comment

That’s what the pundits are saying, but dude your team lost to this Oregon team who is getting *** raped by Utah.
                            Yep… in week 2…. Long time ago…..

We could have scored 80 today…. No starters were in to start the 3rd…..

Bama should have been beat tonight

Comment

Gosh Bob, why are you so mean all the time? Why do you always comment negatively? Your horn brethren are rolling there eyes at you!!
                              Because I'm an *******. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

here it goes. In finger paint. I’m talking about the fake ones on the Aggie wall… 1919…and 1927. Made up national championships. “Making history. “ clearly before the depression genius.

Please don’t bring a pool noodle to a gun fight. Thanks for playing.

Well, well good for you. Guess you are still 'smarting' from last night....or maybe that was from the loss today. Anyway, good for you I assumed you were a dumbass and just didn't know history. How are the National Championships made-up? Wouldn't all National championships be 'made up' by one organization or another. I mean when you are undefeated and unscored upon that is a pretty good case for a NC. Does Texas count the National Championship given to them by President Nixon after beating hogs? Yet losing in the bowl game? Here you are showing your *** again with your wild personal insults that quite frankly don't mean anything coming from a guy like you.

edit- I think they should have a banner for 1917 year as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X