Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Middle of north texas 3rd annual thread..second edition!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are a few bucks from across the red .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
      Jeez, Baylor County holds some big pigs!

It’s crazy I always wonder how old they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man I sure miss Baylor County. Live in Seymour for a year back in 2000. One of my favorite parts of Texas.

Comment

Andy I think yall are doing just fine with those big boys north of the river!

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
            Dave, send that cagey buck across the road to the north, would like to take a couple pics of him.
            Roger, I think they are living under the trailer. Hope they stay away from the road and roam south.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
              Roger, I think they are living under the trailer. Hope they stay away from the road and roam south.
              LOL, don't blame you

Comment

Thanks for starting this thread. I didn’t get cameras back out until a few weeks ago. Can’t wait to get back out there and see what’s coming in.

Comment

Went out this weekend

We went out Saturday until this morning. No dove! One dead rattle snake by the front door at camp. Fixed a motor on a feeder. Found a tower blind with blind blown off. Mowed, seeded and dragged 3 food plots. And tore a rotten blind off a 6 ft tower and put a new 6x6x6 bow and gun blind up.
                  One of the guys had the buck in the first picture I posted earlier walk 30 yards from him. He said he has 16 points, base 10 and 6 kickers, 19-20 wide and kinda thin horned. Might be 4 years old. Need to let him walk but I don't think he will make it if seen. He saw the straight 10 and thought he was 5-6 and heavy.
                  We saw 3-4 other bucks too.
                  Good thing is they all were coming off the Waggoner!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Was in Young County Sunday we have a good crop of hogs this year not something we usually have deer are looking good quite a few of the bucks from last year made it all the early rain has weeds and mesquite thicker than I have ever seen out there

Comment

I guess it's gonna be **** hot again this weekend....oh well. I'm anxious to get out there and get the rest of my rat killin done, check those cameras, try to catch a fish or two, and let my son shoot a little and do deer lease stuff.

A fat ribeye and some football won't hurt my feelins either.

Comment

Been a good year. Most of my bucks back from last year

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Scalding hot weather is no weather to hunt doves in. My son and i got a few, but jeez it was hot. Checked the game cameras. Found a nice target. I've also got some porcupines to kill.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Anyone hunt Knox Co? It seems like the pigs have just taken over where I hunt!

Comment

Do any of the Wilbarger County brotherhood have any experience w/ feeding Horns Plus in the area? Our rancher has bought a bunch of bulk corn i can use. I'm thinking of using a combination of protein, corn, and Horns Plus in a timed Boss Buck protein feeder as an attractant during the season. Do Wilbarger County deer eat Horns Plus? Any insight is appreciated.

Comment

Throckmorton here. Bucks are looking good, and broomweed everywhere. Dove were decent on Sunday but nothing to write home about.

Comment

Working...
                                X