No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Praying for success tomorrow, may the Lord take care of her and all involved. Expecting a miracle here for your beautiful little girl.

Comment

Hey Miss Macie! I'm sorry its been a while since I have stopped by but don't think for one second that I havn't had you in my prayers! We are all praying for you over here! Can't wait to have some pizza AND spahgetti!!!! I'll make the biggest pot of spahgetti for you when you wake up!!

Comment

Still praying for you Macie. Hope all goes well today.

Comment

Good morning Macie! Always praying for you and your family

Comment

Good morning Macie! Hope today brings a smile to your face! My family and I continue to prayer for you and wish you the best!

Comment

Done with the spinal tap. She has to lay flat for a couple of hours. Dr is very excited about getting pump back in. Already looking at the 31st. Of course it depends on results.

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                Done with the spinal tap. She has to lay flat for a couple of hours. Dr is very excited about getting pump back in. Already looking at the 31st. Of course it depends on results.

Brian
                Glad it is done. Praying for good results.

Comment

Hoping and praying for the best. I'm a pizza fan too, Macie. Yumm!!

Comment

Good morning pretty girl!! Today is Friday the 13th some say it's an unlucky day but not me! I think every day is a good one!! I'm praying for u & ur family! Wishing the best and hoping for that big pizza & spaghetti party soon!!!

Comment

Praying for good results on the spinal tap!!

Comment

Prayers sent for no infection.

Comment

Continuing prayers.....

Comment

Hopes and prayers

Comment

prayers sent for you all

Comment

Cant wait for the results . you guys are thought of and prayed for daylie in our house

Comment

Working...
                                X