Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
    Once again I need to ask for prayers. Keili is scheduled to have her lower 3 disk replaced in her back Monday morning. She is really nervous, and not going to lie, so am I. She will be down for a long time. Thankfully we have awesome help with Macie so should be good there.
    Lord, we come in The Name of Your Son, Jesus, asking for your touch on Kelli and Brian for peace as they prepare for tomorrow. We place Kelli in your hands for complete success in her surgery and quick and complete healing. Guide the surgeons and bless them and the hospital staff as they care for our sister.
    Thank for always answering our prayers and blessing us with your presence. In Jesus Name, amen!

Comment

Keili is out of surgery and in recover. Doc said she did great and everything went well. Just amazes me what they can do. These pictures are what he did. 3 new disk, fused together and screwed so it will heal.

Thank everyone for the prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That doesn’t look pleasant. Prayers for Kelli and y’all! Hope an easy recovery as can be.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Better watch your back buddy, Kelli has just become bionic!

Glad to hear it went well, thanking our Lord for His touch and praying for a great healing.

Comment

She has a bowel obstruction. They are trying to put a NG tube in her nose down her throat to suck everything out. She pulled the first one out. Please pray for her

Comment

Praying this morning.

Comment

Got it in. Dam that’s hard to watch

Comment

Praying!

Comment

Prayers up for the Gardner’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I’m not complaining but dang it. We planned this for 2 months. Everyone new when/where they were needed to be. Macie covered, my work schedule etc. Now this complication just throws a kink in everything I know God has a plan and we will obeyed by it. Just frustrating.

Original plan was to go home Friday. No not even sure about the weekend.

Comment

More prayers for all of y’all.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

You guys and gals always commend keili and I as parents. Well we couldn’t do it with out our awesome “staff” of help. Many of you met Theresa at the last years Bownanza. She has pretty much been at the house with Macie all week. She leaves to go home to spend a couple of hours with her husband and mom but then comes back to stay the night with Macie. And those over night hours are not paid by her agency. I can’t express how thankful I am for her. She has orchestrated the whole week and filled in any gaps without saying a word. We owe her big time!

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                            You guys and gals always commend keili and I as parents. Well we couldn’t do it with out our awesome “staff” of help. Many of you met Theresa at the last years Bownanza. She has pretty much been at the house with Macie all week. She leaves to go home to spend a couple of hours with her husband and mom but then comes back to stay the night with Macie. And those over night hours are not paid by her agency. I can’t express how thankful I am for her. She has orchestrated the whole week and filled in any gaps without saying a word. We owe her big time!

Prayers continue.

Can we help get Theresa something to show thanks? For example spending that much time away from her husband can we get them a gift card for a nice steak dinner or something so they can have a nice date night?

Comment

We always get both of them Christmas gifts. This year will be extra special.

Comment

Brian, we’re praying for the Gardner family that God will give y’all Peace, Comfort and Healing. Praying for Keili that she is healed and recover swiftly without and pain.

Tell Miss Macie that we Love her and continuing to pray for her.

God Bless the Gardner’s

Comment

Working...
                                X