Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Callahan, Coleman, Fisher, Jones, Nolan, Runnels, Shackelford, Taylor...5th Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My boy (bboswell2.0) got it done on an Old Fisher County buck we have been watching.

Comment

My goodness that’s a tank of a body, and excellent antlers to boot! Great buck and congrats!

Comment

Took a really nice buck off our place in Callahan- shoulda been a 10 but he busted off his brow tines. He was with another really old buck on our list.

Saw 6 bucks total yesterday, no chasing or rut activity observed.

Comment

beautiful buck bboswell, tell your son congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
            My boy (bboswell2.0) got it done on an Old Fisher County buck we have been watching.

Beautiful deer...congrats to you and your Son!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by duckhunter175 View Post
              Took a really nice buck off our place in Callahan- shoulda been a 10 but he busted off his brow tines. He was with another really old buck on our list.

Saw 6 bucks total yesterday, no chasing or rut activity observed.

Pics???

Comment

That dude is a beast! Love those brow tunes!

Comment

Callahan, Coleman, Fisher, Jones, Nolan, Runnels, Shackelford, Taylor...5th Edition

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                  That dude is a beast! Love those brow tunes!

Thanks. Taped out at 165 even gross and 159-5/8 net.

Best scoring deer we have takin off my place but if his horns had matched his body he would have scored about 190[emoji23]

Comment

headed to Albany the nov 22nd-dec 1 and thought we we're going to catch the peak of the rut perfectly. but with the very cold conditions and this rain to get them going, Im a little concerned they may start a bit earlier this year. I know its mostly light levels that trigger it, but im afraid its been perfect enough to get them going a week or so earlier than normal.
                    Let me know ya'll thoughts as well as any updates you may have on chasing activity...

Comment

Thanks. Taped out at 165 even gross and 159-5/8 net.

Best scoring deer we have takin off my place but if his horns had matched his body he would have scored about 190[emoji23]
                      Geez. Heck of a deer!

Comment

Any updates on Coleman county around talpa .... was there last weekend couple of small bucks but very few deer sightings ... first year there is this normal? We do have a ton acorns

Comment

Originally posted by buckjunkie25 View Post
                          Any updates on Coleman county around talpa .... was there last weekend couple of small bucks but very few deer sightings ... first year there is this normal? We do have a ton acorns

Only seen does so far at my SW Coleman county property.

Comment

Originally posted by buckjunkie25 View Post

With lots of acorns it will be slow. Our place in San Saba is very slow right now.

Comment

This is the best buck we have on camera in SW Coleman county.

Hoping to get up to Fisher co soon and see if the bucks have started showing up
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Austin View Post
                                This is the best buck we have on camera in SW Coleman county.
                                Dang I hope your place is close to mine

Comment

Working...
                                X