This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    I’m not 100% sure but I believe is was all based on the fully guaranteed 10 year contract as to why it was ranked so low.
    Fair enough - TAMU paid a lot, but got the best coach on the market at the time.

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    That and most people only dislike A&M because their fans hate all other Texas teams and are so SEC annoying.
    This makes my heart happy, thank you so much.

Seriously, I don't hate other college football teams in Texas, but I am glad the Ags are playing in the SEC. Its a great conference. I know plenty of Longhorns and Aggies who truly do hate though, it goes both ways.

I cheered for Texas once, Rose Bowl vs USC
    Last edited by flatlander; 11-05-2019, 11:33 AM.

Comment

You say that but Texas fans on here complimented both Baylor and SMU while the Ags made fun of them and said the Aggies would skull drag them because they don't play in the big bad SEC. LOL.

Comment

Stoops to FSU???

This makes me really wonder about OU giving him a gentle push out of the way to make room for Riley. I thought he had some kind of health concern BS?

It doesnt mean ****. . .

Comment

You say that but Texas fans on here complimented both Baylor and SMU while the Ags made fun of them and said the Aggies would skull drag them because they don't play in the big bad SEC. LOL.
          Pretty small sample size, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
            Stoops to FSU???

This makes me really wonder about OU giving him a gentle push out of the way to make room for Riley. I thought he had some kind of health concern BS?

It doesnt mean ****. . .
            His dad died of a heart attack on the sideline, but don’t worry about that.

For the record, I believe the health issues were speculation.

Comment

Some Aggies complimented Baylor, you pointed that out.

I for one watched Baylor play and don't think they are that great, but they keep winning, even if the sos isn't impressive.

Comment

Also, the conversation was about Baylor making it into the playoffs. I do believe, after watching Baylor play, that they would get destroyed by any of the teams they would likely face in the playoffs, if they were to make it in.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                  Ive been hearing Alex Delton has quit the team. If so, TCU lost 4 QB's in a span of 5 days lol. 2 to injury, 1 to portal, 1 to displeasure

They are trying to talk him into staying but it could be really, really bad on Saturday.
                  GP just confirmed in presser that Alex Delton has left the program and also said he "thinks" Duggan will be able to go Saturday. For it to be even a consideration the injury cant be that bad. Can he grip the ball?

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
                    Also, the conversation was about Baylor making it into the playoffs. I do believe, after watching Baylor play, that they would get destroyed by any of the teams they would likely face in the playoffs, if they were to make it in.
                    It was if they would get in if they went undefeated and were a power 5 champ vs. a 1 loss non champ. Most said they won't go undefeated and win the Big 12 including me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
                      GP just confirmed in presser that Alex Delton has left the program and also said he "thinks" Duggan will be able to go Saturday. For it to be even a consideration the injury cant be that bad. Can he grip the ball?
                      broken finger from what ive heard. could be a dislocation i suppose. it's hard to believe what GP says regarding injuries. there's really no telling who will run out there. at this point its gonna be max(if he can go) or downing.

Comment

Tom Herman has me nervous...losing games and losing recruits

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                          Pretty small sample size, right?
                          I know, hunt and work with w a whole bunch of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmslaughter966 View Post
                            Just gained a new recruit. It's not all bad.

Comment

Weird??? Double post
                              Last edited by RLB; 11-05-2019, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmslaughter966 View Post
                                I am not concerned yet, but his room for error has shrunk.

It will be an interesting off season if Texas does not win out or go 3-1.

Comment

Working...
                                X