Easton Axis trad arrows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easton Axis trad arrows?

Anyone shoot these? I am currently shooting GT trad 400's. I know the axis are smaller diameter. Just experimenting with different carbons.

I shoot the Axis Full Metal Jackets, and love them. I switched from GT to the FMJ.

Bisch

Comment

Love mine, great arrow

Comment

Like most of you, I have tried lots of different kinds of arrows, Axis worked fine for me.

Comment

I shoot the Axis in 500 spine. Love them. I footed all mine with an 1 1/4" piece from some aluminum arrows. Most field points are a little larger in diameter than the axis shafts. With the footing, they match up perfectly. The full metal jackets shoot well too and have a little extra weight if your looking for that. You can also get heavier brass inserts for the axis too if you need a little more forward weight.

Comment

The axis are GREAT

Comment

I shoot them with a 300 spine. Great arrow

Comment

Just ordered a dozen in 400 spine from 3Rivers. I went with 75 grain brass inserts as they don't offer a 100 grain insert for that arrow. They had field tips that match the smaller diameter. Looking forward to trying them. They are a little heavier than my GT trads.

Comment

I'm shooting the gold tip kinetics. They are super strong, nice and heavy. What sold me was the half outsert. I like the fact that it's the same as the O.D. as the shaft. Not flared out like some other small shafts. I kno axis is hit, but i just couldn't make myself by them with that style just my personal preference.

Comment

Working...
                  X