Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deer Feeder! Not for coons,hogs or possums...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HainesNYT View Post
    Brother, I wish you the best. I apologize if anything I said was harsh, it was only meant to be light-hearted and helpful.

Where I am at:
    1. Squirrels will eat through the plastic.
    2. Squirrels will easily make that jump.
    3. The Coons will not be stopped…your base looks a lot smaller then the one in the other photo…and I think they can make that jump anyhow.
    4. The hogs will push it over if it over if it is on one post/leg and it isn’t deep in the ground.

I have had plenty of failed projects and half-baked ideas. I have no problem admitting it.

If this works, rock-on! and more power to you. If it doesn’t, I hope you get some laughs and post a report to share.

Happy hunting.
    No hurt feelings here man. I was laughing with y'all. I know them hogs and coons are nearly impossible to keep out of feed. I hope the pipe design works but if not maybe someone here will have a better idea. Best of luck this season to everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by SwampGhost View Post
      The critics must have swallowed their chew when they saw them pics lol
      I honestly almost did...my jaw dropped a bit for sure! I've never seen anything like that! Wow, I'm tuned in!

Comment

Our pigs would be up on there with the deer..... they are crafty..... a little too crafty

Comment

Working...
        X