Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Workout Accountability thread!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little different workout today. I'm going back to a 4 day split with Wednesday being primarily a cardio/ab/active recovery day. Treadmill warmup 5 minutes, bicycle 2 minutes then adduction machine to get my hip working.

3 sets each

Incline situps/Precor machine
    Hanging leg raises/Precor machine
    Ab roller/Precor machine/pushups/overhead cable curls

Tomorrow is shoulders and legs.

Comment

Sorer than I’ve ever been in a very long time, so taking the day as a recovery day, and will be keeping up with my diet and fluids throughout the day! Will be back tomorrow for shoulders, back, and more core!

Comment

5am workout

Power Cleans (6 rounds 6 reps 90lbs)

Cardio:
        3 rounds (5 min work, 1 minute rest)

Wall balls (50, 35, 25 reps)
        50lb Kettle bell swings (25, 35, 50 reps)
        1 minute plank

Comment

Was late again today due to being pulled away for work.

45mins total, 605 cals, and 147 BPM avg.

.5 mile jog warm up

Leg curls /// Leg extensions
          BB Squats /// Lat pull down
          Dead Lifts /// Wide grip pull downs
          Lunges /// Single arm pulls

No rest at all between sets and everything was in a 10x8x6x5 with increasing weight and a DS to finish

Comment

Drop and give yourself another 20!

Comment

I’ve started running 1.6 mile & a cool down brisk walk of 0.4 mile each morning for 5 days/week. Dieting well too with more heart healthy packed foods like tuna, salmon, fruits, whole grains, avocados & drinking pomegranate juice with oatmeal each morning. I also take ubiquinol to help offset any muscle aches as I’m on a statin for marginal/high LDL. Overall eating less with minimal refined sugars.
              I’ve been doing this for about a month & went from 195 & down to about 183-184.

Comment

Knocked out an hour of cardio today. 3.4 mph @ 12 degree incline.

Comment

I ate a salad yesterday. Baby steps. :-)

Comment

I'll jump in on this. I was in the 2019 thread and hit a stride after starting working out again but, injured my shoulder/collarbone doing deadlifts. Hurt like hell but of course I didn't go to the dr. Took some time off but have been working to get my diet right (Keto/IF) and have started running and cycling again. Will introduce sandbag workouts soon as well.

I'm not sure if it's realistic or not but I've set my personal goals at running 1,000 miles and riding 2,000 miles this calendar year.

Goal weight is 185-190. Started at 238.8 on the 1st and down to 232.8 this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by chongo View Post
                      I'll jump in on this. I was in the 2019 thread and hit a stride after starting working out again but, injured my shoulder/collarbone doing deadlifts. Hurt like hell but of course I didn't go to the dr. Took some time off but have been working to get my diet right (Keto/IF) and have started running and cycling again. Will introduce sandbag workouts soon as well.

I'm not sure if it's realistic or not but I've set my personal goals at running 1,000 miles and riding 2,000 miles this calendar year.

Goal weight is 185-190. Started at 238.8 on the 1st and down to 232.8 this morning.
                      1000 miles! That is a hellova goal!
                      I barely hit my 600 mile goal (50 miles/month) last year and set that for myself again this year.
                      Running during the summer sucks and I had a difficult time fitting in my runs during deer season.

Anyone on here use Strava to track and share ?

Comment

Originally posted by DRettele View Post
                        1000 miles! That is a hellova goal!

I barely hit my 600 mile goal (50 miles/month) last year and set that for myself again this year.

Running during the summer sucks and I had a difficult time fitting in my runs during deer season.

Anyone on here use Strava to track and share ?

lol. Yeah, that was sort of what my wife said. My thought process is it’s a big enough number that’ll it’ll force me to stay active to meet the goal, no time to be lazy and make up miles later.

Yeah, I’m on Strava, Chris Jeans. Garmin Connect as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Still at it without missing anything but planned days off. Today was chest, biceps, calves, cardio and stretching, about 2.25 hrs total. Ive been doing the IF and Keto thing for about 2 weeks. Im down 6 lbs, hoping to be down at least 15 lbs by the end of the month. I doubt I'll make it but if not it wont be because I didnt follow the plan. One thing about Keto is the amount of fat eaten does make you feel really full especially when you are trying to cram your calories into a 5-6 hr window. So far most days Im at around 1200 calories but my normal goal is 2000-2300. One of the days I made myself eat the amount of fat required to get to my calories and I felt miserable all afternoon and evening. I woke up feeling better but vowed not to do that again.

Comment

Another good one this morning.

70 mins, 840 cals, and 139 BPM

Shoulders and weighted core

5 min warm up jog

Military press // Jump rope // Russian Twist
                            BB front Raises // Jump Rope // Toe touches
                            DB Side Raises // Box jumps // V sit ups
                            Landmine Presses // Face pulls
                            DB shoulder press // Cable side Raises
                            Rear delts // Leg lifts

Debating on Tomorrow but more and likely arms

Comment

I got home late last night which means getting to bed late and I let the snooze go off three times this morning. I finally drug myself outta bed before momma talked me into staying. Got to the gym a little late, but still got a fairly good one in. Trying to keep it light this week and higher reps so I'm not too sore after missing most of the last two weeks. Hunting season always puts a big dent in my routine. Anywho, today was shoulder and leg supersets with abs. I had to dispense with the cardio intervals today due to times constraints.

Treadmill and bicycle warm up followed by 3 warmup sets of lateral raises/leg extensions.

Military press/prone leg curl/incline situp
                              Bilateral shoulder press/hack squat/hanging leg raises
                              Rear delt cable fly/deadlift/ab roller

Back and triceps on the menu for tomorrow. I'll miss all next week due to working the Hill Country Youth Livestock Show, but there are maybe 2 days I can get it done. We shall see.

Comment

Did 1 1/2 hours yesterday . Did weights and cardio .

Comment

Working...
                                X