• Show
Clear All

Kumbaya....

Comment

Checking in...

Comment

here....too

Comment

I have Rodney Carrington tickets for tonight. Y'all ever heard of him? hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
            This is all greatness. Thank those of you who have made this site possible. It's good to know that there are a whole bunch of other hunting fanatics out there to talk and fun with.
            x2

Comment

Allsome! I beat Joey to it this time! Oh, here!

Comment

Here and thanks!

Comment

One of my proudest moments....OK, he needs a haircut.

Click image for larger version

Name:	trentturkey-1a.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	121.1 KB
ID:	23869839

Comment

Present and accounted for.

Comment

Dang, I'm tying flies and came here to read while the glue dries. Think I'll step out back and shoot my yard buck. Thanks for the reminder.

Comment

How about personal news?

We made a deal last week on and acre and a half lot in a little subdivision outside Rhome Tx. A friend and long time customer (home builder) has made us a great deal to build us a GREAT house on it! I have in front of me a sales contract........as soon as the mortgage guy sends me our pre-qual letter, the wife and I will sign on several dotted lines and hence.........smoke past the point of no return! HARD WOOD FREAKIN FLOORS!

And I think I saw Mark Middleton at Cabela's today but I couldn't catch up to him......Middletons are quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          How about personal news?

We made a deal last week on and acre and a half lot in a little subdivision outside Rhome Tx. A friend and long time customer (home builder) has made us a great deal to build us a GREAT house on it! I have in front of me a sales contract........as soon as the mortgage guy sends me our pre-qual letter, the wife and I will sign on several dotted lines and hence.........smoke past the point of no return! HARD WOOD FREAKIN FLOORS!

And I think I saw Mark Middleton at Cabela's today but I couldn't catch up to him......Middletons are quick.
                          Congrats, D. Maybe you can help Bobo out...

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                            I have Rodney Carrington tickets for tonight. Y'all ever heard of him? hehe.

Some of his commentary may not be welcome in this thread.

I really wanted to go, but too many irons in the fire this weekend. Enjoy the show!

Comment

here...

Comment

Here! Here!

Comment

Working...
                                X