PGA John Rahm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PGA John Rahm

The Memorial tourney was delayed yesterday due to weather. Had to complete the first 36 holes today. Rahm’s first hole, par 3, hole in one. Anyway he went and played lights out today finishing the leader at 18 under, 6 shots ahead. He walks off the 18th green and is informed he tested positive for the china virus and he has to drop out.

WOW.

I watched that and feel horrible for him. He was lights out today.

Comment

Originally posted by lilavidhunter View Post
      I watched that and feel horrible for him. He was lights out today.
      Agreed. Seems totally ridiculous…

Comment

Doesn't "seem" ridiculous. It is ridiculous.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech1233 View Post
          Agreed. Seems totally ridiculous…
          Amen

Comment

I had no luck trying to see if he had been vaccinated...

Comment

Yea I watched that too...dang

Comment

But if he had the regular flu or something equally "dangerous" he could have kept playing. What a joke.

Comment

Total BS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman View Post
                    I had no luck trying to see if he had been vaccinated...
                    PGA Tour players who are vaccinated are not required to be tested for COVID unless they have been in close contact with a COVID positive person and show symptoms.

So I think we can infer the answer about if he was vaccinated based on that.

Comment

PGA John Rahm

Why can’t he just wear a mask and social distance? Isnt that the cure all for Covid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mwk128 View Post
                        PGA Tour players who are vaccinated are not required to be tested for COVID unless they have been in close contact with a COVID positive person and show symptoms.

So I think we can infer the answer about if he was vaccinated based on that.
                        Yep!

Comment

Maybe it's a false positive. I bet he gets retested! I sure would!

Comment

If it's that critical that he can't play, why was he allowed to finish today in the first place?

Nothing but some producer sitting in a trailer making the call on when and how to inform him for some kind of tv drama or political gain... No doubt in my mind this is some ploy to take some heat off that rat Dr F. Expect more "high profile cases" to show up at the worst time in the coming weeks to make us all feel hopeless, mark my words

Comment

Originally posted by gumbl3 View Post
                              If it's that critical that he can't play, why was he allowed to finish today in the first place?

Nothing but some producer sitting in a trailer making the call on when and how to inform him for some kind of tv drama or political gain... No doubt in my mind this is some ploy to take some heat off that rat Dr F. Expect more "high profile cases" to show up at the worst time in the coming weeks to make us all feel hopeless, mark my words
                              Total BS in my opinion. Makes me think less of the higher ups in the PGA.

Comment

Working...
                              X