Cheaper than dirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheaper than dirt

I know it’s been brought up before, but I still can’t believe that Cheaper than dirt is still charging the prices they do for ammo. I just got an email and clicked to see the going prices and WOW. 333 rounds of 22LR for just $139, and 100 rounds of Winchester 9mm for only $89.99. I know if I don’t like the prices then don’t buy it and all that, but just kind of amazed is all. Actually just unsubscribed from getting anymore emails.

Yep. Scum of the earth company. Stopped buying from there many moons ago.

Comment

What's crazy to me is there's probably people that buy it for what they're asking for it. The fact that they're still doing it leads me to believe there is. They're just as much a part of the problem as the company is.

Comment

A fool and his money are soon parted. I have no problem with CTD parting fools from their money.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
          A fool and his money are soon parted. I have no problem with CTD parting fools from their money.
          Exactly. If people will buy it for the price they're asking can you blame them? Not really.

Get that money while the gettin is good. They're not forcing anyone to pay those prices. Everyone has a choice to make and if you decide to spend the money that's on you. I choose not to because......why would I?

Comment

If you could find someone to buy your truck for 50k but everyone on TBH thought it was only worth 30k, what would you list it for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How DARE those capitalist practice capitalism in a capitalistic economy!

They have supply of a low supply/high demand item, seems this is the exact result one should expect.

If someone is that desperate or that ignorant, then who am I to say what is a “fair price”

Comment

As long as people buying, why not. Just look at what people are buying here. What's the difference?

Comment

You'd think a little common sense might come into play - maybe if they dropped their prices more people would buy from them and they'd make up for the reduced cost with more purchases AND they wouldn't look like a bunch of price gouging jacks. Naaaaaaaaaa... greed always trumps common sense and a good reputation. Hope they go belly up after this is over with. I'm starting seeing more ammo showing up on shelfs so hopefully there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Comment

Fark Cheaper than dirt.

Comment

Nope, they'd run out of ammo like everyone else. Then be sitting there with empty shelves.

All I see are a bunch of people who want/need ammo complaining about high prices and not realizing why most other ammo places have zero ammo to sell.

Comment

It’s like people don’t realize that supply chains and scarcity are two concepts that actually exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                          How DARE those capitalist practice capitalism in a capitalistic economy!

They have supply of a low supply/high demand item, seems this is the exact result one should expect.

If someone is that desperate or that ignorant, then who am I to say what is a “fair price”
                          This right here.

I've said it before, there is no such thing as price gouging in a truly capitalist economy. I'm not saying I like the high prices brought on by scarcity, but neither do I want my government controlling the consumer spending market.

Comment

They are lower than dirt.

Comment

Working...
                            X