Ammo (reloads)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ammo (reloads)

Waxahachie pawn had 9mm 45acp &5.56 reloads for sale.. reloads are better than no-loads

Sometimes

Comment

Reason I say that is wifey an i took a ltc class a month ago and 1/2 the class couldn't even do the proficiency test, thought to myself wow

Comment

Shot someone else reloads in a rifle once. Took a hammer to get the bolt open

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice

Comment

Who did the reloading. Did this come off a.home press, or a commercial manufacturer using once fired brass?

Eagle

Comment

Dangerous

Comment

Not me !

Comment

Stand 1 Armory...and the psp 55gr. Prints well.

Comment

Stand 1 produces quality ammo. I’ve shot a fair bit of the more 556, and have helped host a suppressor and machine gun shoot where they were the ammunition supplier.

Comment

hard pass on someone else's reloads! That place must be insane for taking that kind of liability risk too!

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                        Shot someone else reloads in a rifle once. Took a hammer to get the bolt open

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
                        I have 308 that I have reloaded that is perfectly safe in my gun- but I would not let anyone shoot them out of any other. They are max loads and were worked up slowly with lots of case examinations to get there.

Don't normally like max loads and rarely loaded them. This is the reason I did. That's 5 rounds at 100 yards.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X