X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
    Yeah that’s what we are dealing with at the youth level
    Someone just needs to make a decision
    I think If one big school just came out and announced they are willing to move to spring most would follow. There’s just too much unknown right now and it’s only going to lead to a *******ized season that means nothing
    If you are a senior you just have to decide which sport is most important
    It’s unfortunate but I don’t see how you manage a fall season in this situation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I'd say don't watch the news and manage it just like years past....within the new UIL guidelines of course. Let parents and players decide if they want to play or not.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
      I'd say don't watch the news and manage it just like years past....within the new UIL guidelines of course. Let parents and players decide if they want to play or not.

Well that’s what I’ve been Pushing but everything is political
      We have managed it just fine in softball this summer but playing tournaments is a little different structurally vs managing a football schedule
      I’m just afraid season will just be too challenging
      Every time a team has a positive then they are done for two weeks which effects the entire schedule. It’s much Harder to pick up football after two weeks off.
      I don’t know, just want someone to make a final decision so we can move on one way or another

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
        Well that’s what I’ve been Pushing but everything is political
        We have managed it just fine in softball this summer but playing tournaments is a little different structurally vs managing a football schedule
        I’m just afraid season will just be too challenging
        Every time a team has a positive then they are done for two weeks which effects the entire schedule. It’s much Harder to pick up football after two weeks off.
        I don’t know, just want someone to make a final decision so we can move on one way or another

Where did you read that about teams out for 2 weeks? I don't think that is the case.

Comment

Push out til spring? I don't get how that will work. First, what makes you think anything will be different by then? It doesn't appear that it will be.

Next......how are they going to play into the summer and then start practice for the next season in August?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Push out til spring? I don't get how that will work. First, what makes you think anything will be different by then? It doesn't appear that it will be.

Next......how are they going to play into the summer and then start practice for the next season in August?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Don’t forget about the draft nfl etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can college coaches apply for unemployment benefits?

Comment

Just run'em out there. If you're to sick to play, don't play. If you're high risk, or scared, don't play. If older coaches are scared to coach, don't coach.

Treat it like the flu, the flu is more dangerous to those kids...it's literally more dangerous to them than this stupid virus. Heat stroke during 2 a days is more dangerous. This is ****ing insane..

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  Just run'em out there. If you're to sick to play, don't play. If you're high risk, or scared, don't play. If older coaches are scared to coach, don't coach.

Treat it like the flu, the flu is more dangerous to those kids...it's literally more dangerous to them than this stupid virus. Heat stroke during 2 a days is more dangerous. This is ****ing insane..
                  Agree

Comment

Exactly what i tell everyone I’m 100x more likely to die from heat related issues at work than covid!

Comment

You can’t spell secede without SEC

Comment

It's not looking good and NCAA football is all I watch

Comment

1918.....history repeating itself?

Click image for larger version

Name:	358CC9CD-F1C8-4B76-B961-8F03125CBA83.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	24625851

Comment

[ATTACH]1014304[/ATTACH]

Comment

You overhear me thinking?
                              This is exactly it. The ones who are sick or worried or whaterver... don't play or show up. Everyone else is business as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                [ATTACH]1014304[/ATTACH]
                                This is exactly my plan if there are no Husker games. Doves will be hurtin!

Comment

Working...
                                X