• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has Nebraska entered the transfer portal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Former Aggy lean LJ Johnson "fonged" to Texas. #2 RB in the state.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Not sure what happened. Thought that kid was a hard Aggie lean. Wonder what caused a sudden shift? It’s a long way to signing day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        Has Nebraska entered the transfer portal

I wouldn’t blame them If they did. The fallout is gonna be tremendous if some of the P5 conferences play.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdShot View Post
          My son’s HS released their football schedule...business as usual...scrimmage next Thurs Aug 20th, JV games starting the following Thurs 27th, Varsity starts Friday Aug 28th.

As a sophomore, he’ll start at left tackle for JV on Thursdays, with the possibility of being moved up as a backup on varsity if the two injury-prone starter O-line guys miss games like they have the last two seasons.
          That's awesome, great to hear that!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

A vote of “no” should mean removal from the conference.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
              I wouldn’t blame them If they did. The fallout is gonna be tremendous if some of the P5 conferences play.

They have reached out to the SEC

Comment

Originally posted by Mark44 View Post
                Weighing in from the Buckeye section ... SO DISAPPOINTING. We had a team that would contend for a playoff spot, loaded offense with a Heisman contender at QB and we throw it all away. It's just heartbreaking.

What a setback. There won't be spring ball - cuz you can't play two seasons in a year. We gave away a year because we're scared of lawyers and lawsuits.

WHY DID THEY HAVE TO DO THIS NOW? How about we wait four more weeks and see? If the SEC and ACC can play why can't we? If kids can be on campus for in-person class athletes can't be on the field? This is so dumb.

You need good players ACC or SEC? Get Columbus on the phone because the transfers are coming hard and fast. #cantBlameThePlayers

I'm so mad.
                Yes we did.....loaded

I don’t think Fields will suit up again for us

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  A vote of “no” should mean removal from the conference.

agreed

Comment

Well....bye! Ain’t gonna be any college football this year!! Would have just been a buncha kneeling....BLM bull**** anyways.....so long!!

Comment

It will be very hard to imagine deer camp with out football

Comment

College Football season about to be postponed maybe cancelled

Big 12 continues to move forward.

I’m all fine and dandy with football in the South sweeping towards the East coast.

Last edited by Chad C; 08-11-2020, 07:15 PM.

Comment

This is a great spot for the big 12. They get to choose their destiny.

They can choose to play and be thought of as the conference that saved the 2020 season and win in the court of public opinion, or they can choose to not play and be blamed for being the one that wouldn’t tip the scales.

I think they are smart and will hitch their wagon to the SEC / ACC and become winners while the big 10 and pac 12 drop down the totem pole.

Comment

When the Big12 schedule releases, I won’t be surprised if Nebraska is on it.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                              This is a great spot for the big 12. They get to choose their destiny.

They can choose to play and be thought of as the conference that saved the 2020 season and win in the court of public opinion, or they can choose to not play and be blamed for being the one that wouldn’t tip the scales.

I think they are smart and will hitch their wagon to the SEC / ACC and become winners while the big 10 and pac 12 drop down the totem pole.

Big 12 pulling rank, only in 2020 y’all...

Comment

Nebraska Coach Scott Frost seems like the 'Huskers are open to play no matter where it is.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Ne4wi4rQE"]Nebraska's Scott Frost says the Cornhuskers are prepared to play outside of the Big Ten | Get Up - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X