No announcement yet.

Crypto Currency Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally bought some ada on uphold. Voyager never would connect to my bank account. I will look at DOT and Matic. New to this crypto stuff so any tips are greatly appreciated.

Comment

Robinhood and voyager for me. Voyager would not link with my UFCU account but would with my boa. I like voyager because it does pay interest.

Comment

ADA will start be available to be bought on Coinbase starting tomorrow, that should give it a nice pump with that news.....I hope.

Comment

You guys still holding? Things are looking stronger than ever. Total market cap is approaching 2 trillion. BTC dominance is going down so Alts are where its at, and honestly thats where it always is if you want bigger returns. Just be careful and invest in legit coins with real world uses and good teams behind them. Lot of pump n dumb "****" coins out there. My relatively small initial investment is still growing and up close to $30K

Comment

Still here. Still happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mine is still on Binance. I just got a Binance USA account. Going to try and move it over. My initial 2500 is worth 2600 now.

I have:

Tron
              XRP
              ADA

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Buy dogecoin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

BTC and ETH for me. Got in about a year ago and very happy with the profit to date. You definitely have to brace for volatility but if you ride it out, it can pay handsomely.

Comment

BTT up 250%, going crazy today

Comment

Please keep this thread going. Can’t wait to see some of the above people repost in about a year!

Comment

Still really happy with xrp, shouldn’t have sold as much ETH as I did!

Comment

Been in it for 4 years now. Just kicking back and living life now. This next few months is gona be a massive run-up.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

For new people wanting to get in, the cheapest way right now is through cashapp. Get verified for on chain transactions, but btc then transfer it to an exchange. I prefer Kucoin. Then you can buy what ever coins you want and transfer them out to your personal wallet. To cash out just do it in reverse. Nexo is another option to take out crypto backed loans. Just don't do it at the height of the market!

Comment

Originally posted by Lurchy View Post
                              Been in it for 4 years now. Just kicking back and living life now. This next few months is gona be a massive run-up.

What makes you think there will be a run up soon? I am still holding a few ETH but it has made a good run up in the past few weeks. Would like to keep going.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                                What makes you think there will be a run up soon? I am still holding a few ETH but it has made a good run up in the past few weeks. Would like to keep going.
                                We are now in the 5th wave up. Wave three ended in May, then we had wave four down. Things are gradually building right now, but I'm looking for btc to too out around mid to late October. When it does alts will rotate in and really take off for a few weeks, then another big pull back. The way the rotation works is , btc>big caps>small caps>**** coins. When you start seeing really ****ty coins having massive runs, you know it's past time to get into a good stable coin like dia. I would not recommend tether for long term holds.

Comment

Working...
                                X