This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RLB View Post
    And he’s got more confederate officers in his family tree than Robert E. Lee’s grandkids.
    Have to say that made me lol!!!

Comment

They are just about to suck the fun out of this season. They have now dropped attendance from 55% to 30%, and whoever wins the "I get to go to the game this week" lottery will now have to wear a mask. I am just about ready to ask for my season ticket money back and have game watching parties at the house- mask optional.

Comment

I punted on my season tickets today. My seats were getting moved to the top of the upper deck, so I told them I’ll see you next year.

For over half my life I have been at every home game, so this feels weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          I punted on my season tickets today. My seats were getting moved to the top of the upper deck, so I told them I’ll see you next year.

For over half my life I have been at every home game, so this feels weird.
          We got an email stating that our we will 1/6 of our tickets. Not sure what that means but it sounds like 2 tickets. If they are in the upper deck, I am out!

I guess we will know on 8/21!

Comment

College Football season about to be postponed maybe cancelled

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
            We got an email stating that our we will 1/6 of our tickets. Not sure what that means but it sounds like 2 tickets. If they are in the upper deck, I am out!

I guess we will know on 8/21!

I just emailed in and they told me. I went from Sec 17 Row 36 to Sec 115 Row 22 for my four tickets. I’m sure once the first round of back outs happen and after some conversations I could probably get in the lower deck. I get one ticket free, so I might be back in with my free ticket plus one I buy if it’s its decent seats.

Comment

This is going to be tough for Coach O.

Two former LSU students say recently released Washington Football Team running back Derrius Guice raped them in 2016, when Guice was an LSU freshman.

The former boyfriend redshirted his freshman year and said he steered clear of Guice because “I probably would have lost my (expletive) on him.” But he said LSU head football coach Ed Orgeron brought up the subject of his then-girlfriend and Guice about a year after the alleged assault, telling the athlete that he shouldn’t be bothered by it.

“(Orgeron) said, ‘Everybody’s girlfriend sleeps with other people,’” the former player told USA TODAY.

The former player said he doesn’t know how Orgeron knew what happened, but he believes the coach knew it was not consensual.

“I lost all respect for him,” the player added.

Orgeron did not respond to a request for comment.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                This is going to be tough for Coach O.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...su/3391053001/

Lol y’all will really believe anything...it won’t be tough at all actually

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The regime that’s would have the most to worry about is gone, and none of this links coach o you can reach an try to create something, but it’s not there.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                    Lol y’all will really believe anything...it won’t be tough at all actually

The girls shared the incidents with coached and nurses at the time but it was never investigated. Now there are lawsuits. Ouch.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                      The girls shared the incidents with coached and nurses at the time but it was never investigated. Now there are lawsuits. Ouch.

Which coaches which nurse? The one girl that said she told coaches remembers no ones names she told an has no proof? The other was strung out on drugs

As mentioned les an alleva are gone, maybe someone needs to ask them of the accounts as they were in charge when this supposedly happened

Last edited by drop dead fred; 08-19-2020, 09:08 AM.

Comment

I’m sure they will be contacted...

The former tennis player said her alleged rape was reported to the school’s Title IX office, but that it was never investigated. She requested a copy of the report on Aug. 13 and agreed to share it with USA TODAY, but she said LSU has not yet provided it.

Comment

Someone is gonna have to explain to me why these girls always go to the university, or the title IX office instead of the effing POLICE???

It immediately detracts from their credibility that they don’t go to the cops.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            Someone is gonna have to explain to me why these girls always go to the university, or the title IX office instead of the effing POLICE???

This x1000. I am a father of 2 girls and a big LSU and coach O fan. If this happened to either of them coach O is not the person I want investigating. The cops would be involved immediately

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                              This x1000. I am a father of 2 girls and a big LSU and coach O fan. If this happened to either of them coach O is not the person I want investigating. The cops would be involved immediately

Yup all of my children will be told advised exactly who to go to should this heinous act happen to them. Like dale said you lose credibility when you don’t know who you’ve talked to where anything is and have not a shred of ANY documentation. We’ve all seen false accusations of rape even against a SCOTUS member.... if something truly happened you take EVERY step possible and atop that list is a POLICE REPORT!

Comment

It wreaks of some chick sleeping with an athlete and then regretting cheating on her boyfriend. If it's not, she should have gone to the cops. Happens all the time, and it makes things worse for those poor women who actually WERE taken advantage of.

Comment

Working...
                                X