2020/2021 east texas hunting thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
    It’s a beautiful morning and I have not seen a single deer. I’m sure they were all over the place between about 10 and 2 last night though.
    I only hunted a couple hours this morning before work and only saw one 4 point. Yesterday evening the deer were moving a lot better.

Comment

Seen several deer out feeding today while I was putting out hay. 10am-11am

All I seen last night from 10-11pm with thermal were bedding

Comment

Was able to get out early today so I just got to the lease. So a rare Friday eve sit coming up for me.

Comment

Was able to sneak into my ground blind overlooking a directional feeder that’s up in a white oak tree that intersects two big drains. Not expecting much. Had a camera about 100 yards from the feeder on a trail but nothing on it in the last few days. Don’t have a trail camera where the corn is so not sure what’s been showing up.

Corn at the white oak tree is gone but ground isn’t tore up at all. We’ll see what happens! Good luck to everyone this weekend!

Comment

Nada. Hitting the stand tomorrow morning about 90 minutes before sunrise

Comment

3 groups of hogs come trough. Did see a doe on the walk back in.

Comment

I got till noon tomorrow before Lola takes over. I’m going in at grey light and see if I can pick a fight with a buck!

Comment

bucks on their feet tonight. 6 different bucks on cam since 8 so far. all eating by themselves. 1 of them a deer ive never seen, scrubby 3 yr old it looks like.

Comment

I got on this deer lease 5 years ago, I started managing it four years ago. With a lot of hard work and some awesome members that are willing to let deer get old, I killed a really good deer yesterday. we have a lot of history with this particular deer, last year we thought he was six years old and scored around 160. We decided to give him one more year to see what he would do. I've been hunting this deer since October 1st, he was 7 years old scored 171 3/8 weighed 205.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome buck! Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pernell View Post
                        I got on this deer lease 5 years ago, I started managing it four years ago. With a lot of hard work and some awesome members that are willing to let deer get old, I killed a really good deer yesterday. we have a lot of history with this particular deer, last year we thought he was six years old and scored around 160. We decided to give him one more year to see what he would do. I've been hunting this deer since October 1st, he was 7 years old scored 171 3/8 weighed 205.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
                        Monster! Congrats

Comment

Bruiser!!!

Wind was all bad for anything wife and kiddo weren't gonna hunt this morning so I decided to try and stack pigs.

Ran out of bullets with 2 DRT and one that left leaking

Sitting in a rifle blind covered in does. A sure enough stud will show up now that my bow is in camp

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations my friend on an awesome trophy. Is that place high fence [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                              Bruiser!!!

Wind was all bad for anything wife and kiddo weren't gonna hunt this morning so I decided to try and stack pigs.

Ran out of bullets with 2 DRT and one that left leaking

Sitting in a rifle blind covered in does. A sure enough stud will show up now that my bow is in camp

Hey Shane that's the perfect piggy trailer

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                                Hey Shane that's the perfect piggy trailer

It worked well. Once I get their aces loaded. I may end up with that winch on the front

Comment

Working...
                                X