Clear All

Wow these all look good.

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Really nice looking rigs there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I've done a couple of my Browning rifles that had the POS duracoat finish on them that turned into sticky goo. Stripped with acetone and used a mil spec Coyote tan rattle can. This enamel paint takes min 24 hrs to dry and harden but seems to be a really hard matte finish and looks factory. This is paint that the Texas State Guard has used on some of their equipment. I ordered it online. This is my .338 win mag I finished yesterday. I need to order another can of this. One can will do two rifle stocks. https://armysurpluswarehouse.com/aer...brown-476-498/
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
            I've done a couple of my Browning rifles that had the POS duracoat finish on them that turned into sticky goo.https://armysurpluswarehouse.com/aer...brown-476-498/
            I called Browning when mine turned to goo. I had bought the rifle 10 yrs prior at Cabelas. When I called Browning they never asked any questions or for any kind of proof of purchase. They simply said they would replace it.They would, however, only replace it with a black synthetic stock tho (which I don't care for) so I inquired about paying the difference for a walnut stock. They said they couldn't do that and they could only offer the black one. I agreed since it was better than the gooey crap I had and figured I would have it refinished in camo or tan. They gave me a local service center to take the rifle to and they would ship the stock to them. A month later when I picked the rifle up from them they had put a walnut stock on it and bedded it and didn't charge me a dime. That's customer service.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Well done Dave! Lookin good

Comment

Fine job

Comment

How do you like your KRG Bravo Chasis? What kind of Magazines do you normally use? i hear that the Magpul Mags dont work very well.

im planing on buying this stock for my 700, but not sure which mags to go with.

Gun looks great!

Comment

Thanks,

I like the stock a lot. It is on the heavy side. I got the 10 round mag from KRG. I would go with the 5 rounder for hunting out of a blind if I were to do it again. The 10 gets in the way some times.

Comment

Originally posted by kkp005 View Post

I copied the OP and it was a pretty easy process. Turned out good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Looks Good!

Comment

Did another rattle can job on a Winchester model 70

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice!!

Comment

Good job.

Comment

Man I’m itching to do this to my REM, but chickening out...

Comment

Man these look good. Going to have to try this on my .270.

Comment

Working...
                                X