Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does this story end......

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
    Right. That means a lot coming from a crack pot.

Whatever you have to tell yourself to make yourself feel smarter. You should read the entire letter before commenting.

So tell me why her change in position specifically due to developments in the legal challenges and certifications of the election results is nothing of note?
    I did read the entire letter. I spoon-fed it to you, which apparently isn’t enough to keep you from drooling it onto your bib and missing the point completely.

Wait, is that too mean? If I just were nicer you might be able to read good and get your head out of the sand?

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
      So tell me why her change in position specifically due to developments in the legal challenges and certifications of the election results is nothing of note?
      I did read the entire letter. I spoon-fed it to you, which apparently isn’t enough to keep you from drooling it onto your bib and missing the point completely.

Wait, is that too mean? If I just were nicer you might be able to read good and get your head out of the sand?
      I can have a civil conversation without resorting to grade school shenanigans. You sir have problems with that. Maybe you were bullied as a kid... I don’t know but something went wrong.

It’s evident that we both read and interpret the letter differently. It was not cut and dry. It was riddled with facts that were not directly relevant to him. She included the threats her and her family received. She also outlines MULTIPLE times that her letter in no way determines a winner.

She was also encouraged by Trump to do her job and go through the motion to protect herself and her family. Of course, you want to spin it very similarly to your favorite MSM outlet.

Comment

Limp Feather, you might want to look into matters a bit more before thinking you have a nail in the coffin. Many things are transitioned even directly after winning the nomination. Biden was privy to top secret security info long ago, just as all resources are given before the election even happens. It has been protocol for a long time. Nothing new, not a game changer.

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
          Limp Feather, you might want to look into matters a bit more before thinking you have a nail in the coffin. Many things are transitioned even directly after winning the nomination. Biden was privy to top secret security info long ago, just as all resources are given before the election even happens. It has been protocol for a long time. Nothing new, not a game changer.

Weak

When you don’t have a hand, bluff I suppose.

Who said it was a game changer or a nail in the coffin? Oh right— you did.

Comment

I can have a civil conversation without resorting to grade school shenanigans.
            Really?

Right. That means a lot coming from a crack pot.

Whatever you have to tell yourself to make yourself feel smarter. You should read the entire letter before commenting.
            Your posts speak for themselves.

Comment

Really?

Your posts speak for themselves.
              Waiting.... still no substance coming from your fingers. Just meaningless gargle liberal fodder stinking up the joint.

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                "How does this story end"

Biden becomes President with republicans retaining control of the senate. In 2 years as a reaction to Bidens presidency the democrats get " shellacked " with republicans taking over the House as well as extending senate majority.Lots of political noise but nothing profound happens.

The sky does not fall. America does not end as we know it . Business finds ways to adapt. Some folks flourish. Some don't. Some folks see life as a joyous thing. Some folks continue grumbling about everything

Would love to see Trump pull a rabbit out of his hat but my suspicion is the simplest answer is where we are. Biden won and the fraud wasn't significant enough to change anything
                Pretty much as I see it also. We will continue to grind our way through and adapt. Sky falling, meh. Gonna be a lot of legislative gridlock and a bunch of executive orders being thrown around.

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                  "How does this story end"

Biden becomes President with republicans retaining control of the senate. In 2 years as a reaction to Bidens presidency the democrats get " shellacked " with republicans taking over the House as well as extending senate majority.Lots of political noise but nothing profound happens.

The sky does not fall. America does not end as we know it . Business finds ways to adapt. Some folks flourish. Some don't. Some folks see life as a joyous thing. Some folks continue grumbling about everything

Would love to see Trump pull a rabbit out of his hat but my suspicion is the simplest answer is where we are. Biden won and the fraud wasn't significant enough to change anything

Well put— agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                    There is only one guarantee. After Biden gets sworn in the Q cult still won't give it up. That thread will still continue to look something like this.

More proof of your liberalism

Comment

be frogs running everywhere.....

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt_Dance View Post
                        Unfortunately Biden wins. The silent Majority goes back to being silent and just focuses on taking care of their families and ignores all the BS going on in politics and outside of their homes. Those in power will go back to taking care of their constituents until another election and then the process will start all over again.

I’d love nothing more than to see a a real crime exposed due
                        To election fraud, or the Clinton, Biden’s families activities, or even the Obama administrations. But sadly this will never happen. Too many people involved at all levels and the repercussions would set this country so far backwards it could never be allowed to come to light. Same with that Epstein guy.

You asked for opinions and that is mine. So no need for internet warriors to attack
                        This i believe.

Comment

Working...
                        X