No announcement yet.

2019/20 live!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry about ghosting y'all last night. This go phone has a pretty mediocre battery. I'm back at it in the clear cut this morning. After this morning's hunt I'm going try to do,some mowing and go to war with a few red wasp that are camped out in our stands. I have a hit or miss allergic reaction to them so we'll hope for the best. There is also a pretty good chance the shooting yesterday was to intentionally screw with my hunt. I made a couple of phone calls and put the message out that I'd rather be cival about all of that but I also know how to oblige that other way too. If I'd had either of my kids with me yesterday y'all would likely be reading about it in the paper this morning.

Anyways, we have a pretty steady breeze going and a little front is moving in to cool things off a little. The rest of the week should be pretty decent hunting.

Comment

Deer in the hand corn. Too dark to identify buck or doe

Comment

First deer was a doe. A buck,of some kind just pushed her out and took,over the corn. Too dark to tell,what he is

Comment

Doe is back, bucks body suggest mature. Can't see horns very good yet.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Best of luck this morning.

Rwc

Comment

2 year old 6 or 7pt. Doe is the primary target now. Waiting on better light to be 100% certain.

Comment

100% adult doe. Watching through the scope now. If she tries to leave she's toast.

Comment

More groceries for the Phillips Family!

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                      More groceries for the Phillips Family!
                      Congrats.

Rwc

Comment

Little 6er still hanging around.

Comment

The man don't mess around!!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                            The man don't mess around!!
                            My daughter got on to me when I got home last night. "Daddy... If you don't kill any seers we won't have any meat. Then momma will have to go to the grocery store and she HATES the grocery store!" lol

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                              My daughter got on to me when I got home last night. "Daddy... If you don't kill any seers we won't have any meat. Then momma will have to go to the grocery store and she HATES the grocery store!" lol
                              Haha!!!

Shes got a point though.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Gonna sit til 8:30 or so and go get this ok gal taken care of.

Comment

Working...
                                X