No announcement yet.

A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm about 3/4 through the 1st book. Wow is all I can say. I've lost alot of sleep reading this book. I keep saying one more chapter next thing I know I've read five.

Comment

Ok, this blows. I just finished book 5.

I really don't want to wait until 2014 for the next book.

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post

Thus the reason I wait on Sunday's!!!! LOL!!!

Comment

It won't be done by 2014... Martin is always behind on his deadlines.

I wouldn't expect it until 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post

Now I KNOW I wont be reading any of the books!!! That would drive me crazy!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              Now I KNOW I wont be reading any of the books!!! That would drive me crazy!!
              And he's 64.... with two books left to write... he's cutting it close.

Comment

You...you...you are not a nice person.

I need to know what's going on at the Wall, the trials in King's Landing, the House of Black and White, over in Meereen....dangit!

Comment

And he's 64.... with two books left to write... he's cutting it close.
                  U ain't right!!! LOL!!
                  Hopefully he ain't a weirdo like Hemingway!

Comment

You...you...you are not a nice person.

I need to know what's going on at the Wall, the trials in King's Landing, the House of Black and White, over in Meereen....dangit!
                    He pushed back dance 3 or 4 times... Dance was supposed to come out 6 years ago...

Maybe now that he has gotten past the tough part, he will be faster but his average is a book every 5 years...

Listen... the wheel of time series (mentioned earlier in the thread) was started in the early 1990's... my friend had been waiting for the end of that story.... until the first quarter of this year... 20 years in the making... an author death... and then a flurry finish.

Heh... I love GRRM...

If you are really really jonesing for ideas of what is going on at the wall etc etc etc... go over to the songoficeandfire forums and read up on all those theories...

Go start a R+L = J thread... hehe

Comment

U ain't right!!! LOL!!
                      Hopefully he ain't a weirdo like Hemingway!
                      He's a weirdo, but not like hemingway... if knowing his politics would ruin the books for you ... NEVER read his blog.

Comment

He pushed back dance 3 or 4 times... Dance was supposed to come out 6 years ago...

Maybe now that he has gotten past the tough part, he will be faster but his average is a book every 5 years...

Listen... the wheel of time series (mentioned earlier in the thread) was started in the early 1990's... my friend had been waiting for the end of that story.... until the first quarter of this year... 20 years in the making... an author death... and then a flurry finish.

Heh... I love GRRM...

If you are really really jonesing for ideas of what is going on at the wall etc etc etc... go over to the songoficeandfire forums and read up on all those theories...

I'm really interested to see what he does with the characters that were "left out" of books 4 and 5. The smithy boy who is Robert's *******, Sensa, Benjen, etc. And what of Winterfell? Is the note received at the wall for real? And what's going on with the House of Black and White storyline? It doesn't really play into the "Game Of Thrones" storyline. Yet.

Comment

The dragon does have three heads...

Comment

The ending of the last show was off the charts in the bad arse category!!!

Comment

The ending of the last show was off the charts in the bad arse category!!!
                              yep - I agree. I knew she wasn't really going to give up her dragon, but I wasn't expecting all that.

Comment

Btw- do I lose my man card if I went and saw a Broadway show in NYC last week and it had the Mother if Dragons in it?
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X