NTX Feedstore locations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NTX Feedstore locations

May not get a good response, but from Arlington to 75 to Durant, where is a good feed store? We are looking at changing from the local protein (and corn) to something like DD (Lord help us) or antler max. I had several spots in west Texas. Now looking in this area for a good feed store.

Come up 35N through Gainesville I can give you several recommendations along the way.
    Then you could take 82 east to 75.

Comment

DD sold in Pilot Point feed store, Buck Ration in McKinney Grain and Collin County feed store

Comment

At my buddies place in Jones Co, we've been feeding buck Ration for 3 yrs and can really see the difference in the healthiness of the animals.

Comment

Best of luck on your feed store search! As you can see from our website's interactive dealer network map, we have multiple local stores in the area that carry West Feeds.

Please feel to reach out if you have any additional questions.
          Attached Files

Comment

Mrs and Twerpy buy all their livestock feed from Handley Feed store.

I’ve purchased deer feed and corn from them over the years as well.

They’re nice folks, they will order in whatever you want. Give them a call, and talk about what you’re looking for.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post
              Mrs and Twerpy buy all their livestock feed from Handley Feed store.

I’ve purchased deer feed and corn from them over the years as well.

They’re nice folks, they will order in whatever you want. Give them a call, and talk about what you’re looking for.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau
              Yep. Handley has been great.

Comment

Working...
              X