No announcement yet.

Rubber boot sole repair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look for Seal All glue at the Depot. Been around for years, gas and oil proof. It's held many a shoe and boot sole on for me until they would wear out. Cheap too.

Comment

Mine did the same thing a few years ago. I used some marine grade epoxy (picked up at the local hardware/feed store) and gooped that all over them and used some wood clamps to press em back on. Let them sit up for a day or so and they are still going strong.

Comment

I wonder if 3M super weather stripping cement would work. That is some tough stuff, been around for ages.

Comment

No help for you ...sorry
          But

I’m reading that Lacrosse boots MORE THAN SUCK!!!

Chunk them ho’s in the trash and buy a good boot. I don’t know what that boot is but apparently the ones you have are junk. When there is 18 posts and prolly 15 of them say “try this, it worked on mine” ...........

If you read reviews on em and 15 out of 20 says the sole comes off, they are junk...you wouldn’t buy them

Comment

Boots

Originally posted by perow View Post
            Well my lacrosse alpha burly soles came off this week and I would really like to reattach them, the boots are still in really good shape. Anybody have any recommendations on what will work?
            Thanks
            Throw them away and go get you Mucks. Problem solved.

Comment

how much are they worth to you
              take it to the shoe hospital i think they can revive them

Comment

Had Alpha Burlys, switched over to Mucks, would never go back. . .

Comment

Originally posted by slayer View Post
                  Had Alpha Burlys, switched over to Mucks, would never go back. . .
                  This ^

Comment

Heck, I thought we were boycotting Muck's...

Comment

I've used e6000 on the same boots, has held for years. Also used it on my son's justin snake boots last year and its held really well. Be sure you fough up both surfaces, tape it after glued, and let cure per directions. Pretty sure I bought the e6000 at walmart.

That being said I have switched to mucks and they are superior, boycott or not

Comment

Not sure about your fix OP, but I quit buying Lacrosse for this very reason. I could never get more than two years out of a pair of their boots. Waders are even worse.

Comment

Working...
                        X