Saharan Dust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saharan Dust

when is this dust storm supposed to move out? I'm sick of it.

2nd wave coming next week.

Comment

I love dust storms. I live on the coast and they don't allow development of tropical storms and they ain't so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
        when is this dust storm supposed to move out? I'm sick of it.

You're not alone. Wife was barley outside Saturday and it messed her up.

I on the other hand was outside both Saturday and Sunday. I've chatted with the voices in my head and we all agreed we're fine.

Comment

I heard it is supposed to be out of East Texas by Friday and then done.

Comment

I’m in Corpus and it’s messing me up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

has it been giving anyone else a sore throat the last few days or do I have the rona?

Comment

I don’t remember these “dust storms” growing up in east Texas? I asked my parents as well and neither do they. Maybe just never reported?? Back then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m Originally from West Tx...y’all are a bunch of soft candy arse pansies.

Comment

I think anything that gives some relief from the baking/blistering southwest Texas heat is ok in my book.

And those covid 19 masks should help those affect by breathing the dust

Comment

there is always a second wave....

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
                        I’m Originally from West Tx...y’all are a bunch of soft candy arse pansies.
                        Just enough sense to move away from the dust. Kidding, Kidding

Comment

It's like the wolves in Yellowstone.
                          No one wants to kill a lion in Africa anymore because of the bad publicity.
                          So now there's more lion poop dried out and making more dust. Lol

Comment

was bad last Saturday, stayed in most of day.

Comment

I am sick of it also, I know it is a first world problem but I have gone from cleaning to pool once a week to cleaning every other day. The amount of dirt that settles on the sundeck and the seats in the pool is crazy.

Comment

Working...
                              X