Who’s had Covid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
    An increase in testing won’t account for all of the folks that are coming into the hospitals with it now. Testing or no testing, those folks would have been sick either way. I can tell you from first hand knowledge, the hospitals are seeing a big spike in Houston.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because for a long time they telling people that were sick to quarantine and only come into hospital if they needed a vent

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
      An increase in testing won’t account for all of the folks that are coming into the hospitals with it now. Testing or no testing, those folks would have been sick either way. I can tell you from first hand knowledge, the hospitals are seeing a big spike in Houston.

Bingo. It's not the increase in positive tests that's alarming, it's the increase in hospitalizations.

Comment

Originally posted by BJ DUPLECHAIN View Post
        Bingo. It's not the increase in positive tests that's alarming, it's the increase in hospitalizations.
        Seems logical that an increased number of positive tests would equate to more hospitalizations, which would equate to more deaths.

Comment

What needs to happen is finally being allowed to happen.

Hope everyone comes through allright.

Comment

Originally posted by JFFB View Post
            My wife is a nurse and about 4 weeks a small town doctor thought or like he wanted her to test positive because he thought she had it. Sent her home from work after they ran a complete battery of test and nothing showed up. Sent her to take a test at the hospital stuck the swab to her brain I get home and ask about it. I ask what have they found not till tomorrow why there doing those test and letting people know in 15 mins. She said he told that's not a good test. WTH are people taking them for. The next day the Lab calls and says your negative back to normal smiling and hour later he call back and over rides the Lab that knows better and says he still thinks positive he called it a negative positive just broke her heart plus I run my own business I ask what am I suppose to do she ask him that and said don't say anything to no one. I told her that's Crazy. Made her wait 2 days before taking another test and could not go out shopping or any thing like that. 40 hours later negative again. What Pizz me of why he did not get with the hospital and Lab before he called her. Bring her and tear her down in such a little time. I still Pray for every one out there every day dealing with this. Okay gotta Geaux its about time to go riot tonight. Oh forgot I have to go to work tomorrow.

Not sure if everyone else on here could decipher exactly what you were saying. But, I can translate if need be

Comment

Originally posted by BJ DUPLECHAIN View Post
              The "covid wards" are seeing an influx but many of these have to be people coming in for routine procedures after the lock down, that are now testing positive. So, some of the hospitalizations are not for, but with.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                The "covid wards" are seeing an influx but many of these have to be people coming in for routine procedures after the lock down, that are now testing positive. So, some of the hospitalizations are not for, but with.
                This is correct I bet

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
                  You are correct. Maybe 12.7???

Maybe ~6.5
                  link
                  That "advice" looks like a compilation of old wives' tales-- first time I've seen that wearing a mask will kill you. SMH

Sorry to hear you're laid up, Trophy8.

Y'all get well soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post

Good point.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      What needs to happen is finally being allowed to happen.

Hope everyone comes through allright.
                      Agree. Everyone complied the way they asked so hospitals could prepare. It's time to let nature take its course. I think we will all end up with it.....no if but when is the question.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                        Agree. Everyone complied the way they asked so hospitals could prepare. It's time to let nature take its course. I think we will all end up with it.....no if but when is the question.
                        Yep. We will all more than likely end up with it at one time or another.

Comment

I tested positive at the first of May, really no show stopping symptoms, other than losing taste and a few days of aches and pains. The Health Dept put me in isolation at the house and the wife and kids were also locked down as well for two weeks. We are back to work now and doing great.
                          Hopefully yall get better fast.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                            I'd still rather have everyone else play guinea pig for a treatment over myself

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                              Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                              Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                              I'd still rather have everyone else play guinea pig for a treatment over myself
                              Yep it's not a matter of if I get it, it's when. I prefer to let others go first and give science a chance to catch-up to it before I catch it.

Comment

Let me tell ya. It’s either a coincidence or the zinc and nasty *** tonic water works. Both of us are feeling way better today! I got a slight headache but that’s nothin. Wife has some chest pain but nothing major. Huge overnight improvement. We appreciate the help on that stuff!

Comment

Working...
                                X