TBH July 10-12 River Camping trip @ Comfort

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH July 10-12 River Camping trip @ Comfort

So it’s looking like this coming weekend (July 10th-12th) I’m looking to float the Guadalupe from Comfort on down for a two night trip (Sisterdale maybe? Anyone chime in on this I’m open to best landing)

As of right now I’ve got an extra kayak I can bring along, just don’t drive it like ya stole it por favor

Little campfire, bowhunting fellowship, open fire cooking and cool hill country river sounds good right about now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dern everyone burned out from the 4th of July?

Comment

Sounds like an awesome trip! Have fun sir!

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
        Sounds like an awesome trip! Have fun sir!

If I can’t find some folks to bring an extra truck and watch the gear might have to try another time! [emoji53]

Comment

Sounds like a great time. I'm heading to the deer lease to do some work. Enjoy

Comment

If I wasn't on this turnaround I would go with you !

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
              If I can’t find some folks to bring an extra truck and watch the gear might have to try another time! [emoji53]

I’d love to join, but I’ve got some land clearing to get done this weekend. If something changes I may be down though!

Comment

I totally understand, the whole deal of a trip like this you need at least two trucks that can haul yaks or three people so trucks can be shuttled.

The water part is easy it’s the land side that is the trick

Comment

Have fun, be safe.

Comment

I’d go but I’m booked for the next 3 weekends

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Love to do it but just a bad weekend for me. Hope it works out and y’all have a blast

Comment

I want to do a trip on that route... or so.

I am not well versed on river kayaking(ok, none at all) and a 2 night trip is more than I want to try my first time. I will be in the area though(center point) If you need help.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                          I want to do a trip on that route... or so.

I am not well versed on river kayaking(ok, none at all) and a 2 night trip is more than I want to try my first time. I will be in the area though(center point) If you need help.
                          Honestly the learning curve is almost non existent to be able to enjoy it in a river like the Guad. If you’re interested I’d take him up on it. You’ll find a new hobby you never knew you’d enjoy so much.

Comment

And honestly if a two night is to much I’m ok with one night. Just coming up from the coast I’d rather make it two nights and get more bang for my buck.

Comment

I’ve been eyeing that stretch of river lately. Does it take two days to float it or are you just making it a two day trip? Also looking at going Sisterdale (1376) crossing down to FM-474 crossing.

Comment

Working...
                              X