Looking for Bass Bait From the 90s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Bass Bait From the 90s

Worked the Academy fishing counter during my A&M years in the early 90s. We had a bait I'd sure like to find again. It was basically a big ole buzz bait but the 'blade' was Styrofoam. It floated and threw a heck of a wake/splash. Blade was painted gold.

Anyone remember what that was called? Or better yet does anyone know if they are still manufactured or available?

Man, I slaughtered the bass back in the day on that thing!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I know what bait your talking about. Just don’t remember the brand or what it was called.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

maybe? https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/stri...ment-buzzbaits

Comment

I had one with a chartreuse blade.

Comment

Moss master buzz bait might be what your looking for, eBay could be the only place to get them anymore.

Comment

Sebile proppler

Comment

I don’t know that one, but anyone remember the hank Parker vampire spinner bait? I thought that was the coolest thing ever when I was a kid. Still remember being heart broken when a bass broke my line and took that spinner bait with it.

Comment

I remember shelling out my hard earned money on some baby snake lures (copperhead and moccassin). Never got a hit on those **** things.
                Last edited by Chew; 06-26-2020, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  I remember shelling out my hard earned on money on some baby snake lures (copperhead and moccassin). Never got a hit on those **** things.
                  I bought some that looked like a baby blackbird, the wings made it float and it had treble hook in it’s butt. It just caught limbs and moss. I was real bad about buying fishing stuff when I was a kid.

Comment

Remember the frog with the string in it . Give it a good yank and it would move to feet

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                      Remember the frog with the string in it . Give it a good yank and it would move to feet

Pre rigged creme worms with the propeller up front too and they would melt in your tackle box .

Comment

I. The 70’s, H&H spinner baits, for 18 cents couldn’t be beat for tank bass. I’m sure they would still slay them.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                          Pre rigged creme worms with the propeller up front too and they would melt in your tackle box .
                          Purple and white [emoji23]

Comment

I would used to go to western auto back in the day.
                            And steal fishing lures. them hooks would get me every time I ran from the manager.

Comment

[ATTACH]1008644[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
                              X